THE OLD TRACTOR BARN
Travel cot available.
Pets - £10 per week extra.
Low season from £370 pw.
Mid season from £450 pw.
High season from £750 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01962 776558 or 07990 518863
Reload this mapThis is an ideal base to explore the South of England enabling easy access to the magnificent cathedral city of Winchester with all its award winning pubs and restaurants, local market towns of Stockbridge and Romsey, the New Forest with all it has to offer and even Isle of Wight, London and Bath are accessible as day trips.
The Old Tractor Barn has been tastefully converted into a light and airy holiday accommodation with lovely views over rolling fields and forest. Being situated right on a bridleway leading to wonderful woodland and rolling countryside, it offers beautiful walks and cycle routes on your doorstep.
There is a community-run village shop within 1/2 mile and The Plough, an award winning pub/restaurant within 3/4 mile. The village is also lucky to have Lainston House Country Hotel just down the road, providing a perfect venue for a special afternoon tea or early evening cocktail!!
Other nearby attractions include:
- Farley Mount Country Park
- Marwell Zoo
- Finkley Down Farm
- Watercress LIne Steam Railway
- Danebury Hill Fort and Vineyard
- Mottisfont Abbey - National Trust
- Portsmouth and its Historic Dockyard
- Broadlands - home of Mountbatten
- Laverstoke Park Organic Farm
- The Rosebowl - Hampshire's county cricket ground
- Also, Hampshire offers plenty of unique shopping experiences dotted around the county, often only experienced by exploring.
- One double bedroom
- One twin room
- One single bedroom
- First floor bath with WC and basin
- Ground floor shower with WC and basin
- Open plan living area with fully fitted kitchen area, dining area for 6 and seating area with leather sofas, TV and DVD player
- Broadband access
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Fenced garden area with beautiful views over adjacent fields
- Ample parking.