OLD TOWN HALL COTTAGE
7 Old Town Hall Cottages,
Pets by prior arrangement.
Quality in Tourism: 4 Stars. Gold Award.
Prices £300 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Lynda or Stuart
Tel: 01422 846559
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOld Town Hall Cottage is a picturesque early 17th Century Grade II listed two bedroomed cosy country cottage in the heart of Old Town village, near to the tourist township of Hebden Bridge in the South Pennines. The property has been lovingly renovated, retaining many original features including open fireplace, mullioned windows and original oak beams, and has been comfortably furnished to accommodate 4 people.
6 Feb, 13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar
- Lounge - cosy and full of character, includes flatscreen digital TV, ipod docking station, sound system, DVD player and free WiFi internet access.
- Dining Kitchen - fully equipped with electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and toaster.
- Bathroom - modern electric shower over bath, wash basin and W.C.
- Double bedroom - with ample fitted wardrobes, dressing table, comfortable double divan and luxury microfibre bedding. Hairdryer provided.
- Bedroom 2 - with adult bunk beds and chest of drawers.
- All services, quality bed linen and towels and luxury toiletries included.
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
The village has 2 public houses selling traditional beers and providing home cooked pub food; both are within 0.5 miles of the cottage. Set in spectacular scenery, the cottage is an excellent base for walking and touring the South Pennines and Yorkshire Dales. Old Town Hall Cottage is 1 mile from Hebden Bridge which has a cosmopolitan selection of restaurants, cafe bars and shops.
- There is private parking for 2 cars alongside the cottage garden and small patio area with table and chairs.