OLD STATION HOUSE
Dumfries and Galloway
Sleeps: 1 - 4 + baby.
Low season (Nov-Apr): £300 pw, excl Xmas, New Year & Easter.
High season (May-Oct): £400 pw.
Cottage available for short breaks - please contact owner for price.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01294 683877 or 07957 466440
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA truly unique cottage in Southwest Scotland. A former Station Master House at Millisle Railway Station in a rural setting with lovely views. This property is situated 1 mile from the pretty coastal village of Garlieston which makes it an ideal place to relax and enjoy the local area.
23 May, 30 May, 6 Jun, 13 Jun, 20 Jun
- Quality self catering accommodation which is well equipped and newly redecorated on one level.
- Master bedroom, twin room, kitchen, bathroom with shower, living room with wood burning stove and patio doors, utility area with drying area, garage for storing bikes and fishing rods, private parking and safe playing area.
- Mod cons include washing machine, fridge, feezer, microwave, dishwasher, Wifi, flat TV with freeview, dvd player and cd player, Xbox with two controllers and games.
- The water is supplied from a well and renewable energy from PV solar panels.
- Full oil central heating throughout property.
- Towels and bed linen are provided.
- There is also a selection of books and leaflets with local attractions and activities.
- Garden furniture and a bbq also provided.
- Ideally placed for touring, bird watching, cycling, fishing, shooting, riding and walking.
- Nearby Newton Stewart, Wigtown (book town), Port William and Isle of Whithorn are a short drive/bus journey away.
- Rigg Bay which has a beautiful beach and gardens is 1 mile away.