THE OLD SMITHY
near Alton Towers,
Staffordshire Derbyshire border
Tourist Board: 3 stars.
Low season £200 - £300 pw.
High season £325 - £380 pw.
Off peak short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Judy Dronzek
Tel: 01889 507249
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Old Smithy is a stone cottage situated in the picturesque hamlet of Great Gate which is on the Staffordshire/Derbyshire border. The cottage is ideally situated for visting the many attractions of the area, including the famous theme park Alton Towers which is only two miles away.
6 Jun, 13 Jun, 20 Jun, 27 Jun, 4 Jul
- This tastefully converted smithy comprises two bedrooms upstairs, one room has a double bed and the other has two single beds.
- The bathroom has a shower.
- Downstairs has one bedroom with a single bed, a well equiped kitchen, and dining area.
- The lounge has a colour television, dvd player and cd player with radio.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Central heating is included.
- There is parking for one car outside the cottage.