THE OLD SMITHY
near Alton Towers,
Staffordshire Derbyshire border
Tourist Board: 3 stars.
Low season £200 - £300 pw.
High season £325 - £380 pw.
Off peak short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Judy Dronzek
Tel: 01889 507249
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Old Smithy is a stone cottage situated in the picturesque hamlet of Great Gate which is on the Staffordshire/Derbyshire border. The cottage is ideally situated for visting the many attractions of the area, including the famous theme park Alton Towers which is only two miles away.
19 Apr, 26 Apr
- This tastefully converted smithy comprises two bedrooms upstairs, one room has a double bed and the other has two single beds.
- The bathroom has a shower.
- Downstairs has one bedroom with a single bed, a well equiped kitchen, and dining area.
- The lounge has a colour television, dvd player and cd player with radio.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Central heating is included.
- There is parking for two cars outside the cottage.