THE OLD SCHOOL HOUSE
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £295 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01747 863418 or 07802415897
Reload this mapThe Old School House, Mere, Wiltshire
Modern extremely spacious ground floor apartment converted from an old school house in the heart of the village within the grounds of the owner's 16thC home. The property sleeps 2 and is located in a no through road opposite the beautiful church which dates from the 11th Century, with local amenities just a couple of minutes walk away.
- Tiled entrance hall.
- Utility room with washing machine.
- Cloakroom with WC.
- Large well equipped kitchen dining room with patio doors to outside seating area, electric cooker, under counter fridge and freezer, microwave.
- Spacious light sitting room with patio doors to outside seating area, TV with freeview and DVD player.
- Light airy fully fitted bedroom with kingsize bed.
- Bathroom with WC, washbasin, bath with shower over.
- Gas Central Heating throughout, double glazing, parking for one car. All bedding, towels, tea towels, gas and electric included in the rent.
- Free WiFi.
- You will find, cooking oil, salt/pepper, washing up liquid/cloth. We also provide a welcome tray of teabags, milk, sugar and biscuits.
This is a new venture for us, but we do have a wealth of experience, having successfully run holiday rental properties in Herefordshire for almost 20 years, in fact we already have one or two of our valued visitors booked into The Old School House!
- Mere is just off the A 303, well situated for visiting the world renowned National Trust Gardens at Stourhead.
- The Longleat Estate, the Cathedral cities of Bath, Wells and Salisbury are all within easy reach and the coast is approximately an hours drive.
- There is a mainline railway station 3 miles away at Gillingham with a direct line to London.
- Mere is a pretty Wiltshire village with great walks and offers visitors plenty of facilities. There are three pubs all within walking distance, a Co-op, Independent shop and PO, greengrocers & florist, butchers, chemist, teashop, and take way food outlets if you don't want to cook.
We look forward to welcoming you to Mere.