COTTAGE OLD RECTORY COACH HOUSE
The Old Rectory, Brook, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 4EU
Sleeps: 4 (+single sofabed).
Cot available (no charge).
We allow one well behaved dog at extra cost of £25.
Low season £340 - £440 pw.
High season £500 - £775 pw.
Low season short breaks from £240.
For further details please contact:
Mrs F M Selby
Tel: 01983 740946
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapIn an idyllic setting in the peaceful village of Brook, this delightful listed property, is surrounded by National Trust land designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is situated in the grounds of the owners' Georgian former rectory. Having been refurbished to an award winning standard, the property combines comfort, style and elegance and offers an abundance of character, including open fire, wood floors, beams and stone exterior.
- There is a host of unspoilt beaches close by with Compton Bay the most spectacular, the nearest of them being only quarter of a mile away, and the local pub, around 10 minutes walk.
- The quaint village of Brighstone with its thatched roofs and shops/PO is only 3 miles distant, or the larger nearby town of Freshwater has all amenities including an indoor pool, sports centre, golf and library.
- Enjoy wonderful coastal scenes in this area including Tennyson Trail, ideal for walkers, and attractions such as The Needles, with the amazing rock formations and adventure park, the coloured sands at Alum Bay, and bird watching at Afton Marshes.
- Shops 3 miles, pub 1/2 mile.
- The accommodation is entirely on the ground floor and sleeps 5 in one double and one twin bedroom together with a sofa bed in the lounge, all with duvets.
- There is an entrance hall with cloakroom.
- The kitchen is well equipped with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, and microwave.
- Leading from the kitchen is an attractive feature conservatory with access to the garden where there is garden furniture.
- The lounge has an open fire and a feature arched window and has a Freesat 32" widescreen TV and DVD player; an extra guest can sleep on the comfortable bed settee.
- Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom has been refurbished with 'ideal standard' shower bath with glass screen and thermostatic shower, WC, washand basin and shaver point.
- The accommodation has full gas fired central heating and hot water.
- There is parking for up to 2 cars at the front of the property.
- Bed linen, gas and electricity is included in the price but guests will need to bring their own towels.
- Fuel for the open fire can be bought locally.