THE OLD POTTERY
Grid ref: SN 144 346
Sleeps: 2 + travel cot.
Low season £330 - £340 pw.
High season £410 - £490 pw.
For further details please contact:
Matt and Barbara Guard
Tel: 01239 891131
Mob: 07786 492216
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Old Pottery is an idyllic detached stone cottage set in a secluded smallholding in the National Park. Whether you're looking for a romantic break, a walking holiday, riding in the hills or just peace and tranquillity, this is for you.
12 Nov, 19 Nov, 26 Nov
Nestling within the Preseli Hills experience the beautiful Pembrokeshire scenery and wildlife by walking directly onto the Preseli Moor. Just a short drive away are the coastal path, beaches, good restaurants and pubs.
- A cosy and characterful, studio-style cottage with open rafters, stone walls and stained glass windows. The cottage is well-equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay. There's central-heating, controlled by you, and a wood burner for chilly evenings.
- The kitchen/dining room overlooks a meadow through a stained-glass window and is well-equipped for the enthusiastic or reluctant cook. It has a full-size cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with ice-box, washing machine, pulley clothes airer and a wood burning stove.
- The comfortable sitting area has Freesat TV, DVD player, CD player with iPod dock and a selection of films, music, books and games for those staying-in times.
- The sleeping area has a comfortable double bed with a kingsize duvet and fluffy pillows. Bed linen is provided.
- The shower room has constant hot-water and plenty of towels.
- There are private gardens with garden furniture, and a wild flower meadow.
The cottage benefits from being 400m from the nearest road along a rough stone track and across a ford, all drivable in an ordinary car.
- Private parking close to the cottage.
- Electricity, heating and initial supply of logs included.
- Towels and bed linen provided.
- Travel cot and highchair available.
- One well-behaved dog is welcome (£10 per week).