THE OLD POTTERY
Grid ref: SN 144 346
Sleeps: 2 + travel cot.
Low season £300 - £330 pw.
High season £400 - £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Matt and Barbara Guard
Tel: 01239 891131
Mob: 07786 492216
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Old Pottery is an idyllic detached stone cottage set in a secluded smallholding in the National Park. Whether you're looking for a romantic break, a walking holiday, riding in the hills or just peace and tranquillity, this is for you.
20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct
Nestling within the Preseli Hills experience the beautiful Pembrokeshire scenery and wildlife by walking directly onto the Preseli Moor. Just a short drive away are the coastal path, beaches, good restaurants and pubs.
- A cosy and characterful, studio-style cottage with open rafters, stone walls and stained glass windows. The cottage is well-equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay. There's central-heating, controlled by you, and a wood burner for chilly evenings.
- The kitchen/dining room overlooks a meadow through a stained-glass window and is well-equipped for the enthusiastic or reluctant cook. It has a full-size cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with ice-box, washing machine, pulley clothes airer and a wood burning stove.
- The comfortable sitting area has Freesat TV, DVD player, CD player with iPod dock and a selection of films, music, books and games for those staying-in times.
- The sleeping area has a comfortable double bed with a kingsize duvet and feather pillows. Bed linen is provided.
- The shower room has constant hot-water and plenty of towels.
- There are private gardens with garden furniture.
The cottage benefits from being 400m from the nearest road along a rough stone track and across a ford, all drivable in an ordinary car.
- Private parking close to the cottage.
- Electricity, heating and initial supply of logs included.
- Towels and bed linen provided.
- Travel cot and highchair available.
- One well-behaved dog is welcome (£10 per week).