OLD POST OFFICE
Isle of Skye
Sorry, no pets.
Price range: £200 - £325 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Joan MacKenzie
Tel: 01470 542210
The house was once the Post Office in Earlish. Now after being fully refurbished, it forms a beautiful self catering apartment which sleeps two.
For those interested in fishing, permits are available for Loch Mor which has trout and salmon and sea trout in the Conon and Hinnisdale rivers. There are a host of other activities on the Isle of Skye - mountaineering, walking, horse riding, local ceilidhs (dances) and much, much more. So come and see us soon, you won't regret it.
- The comfortable sitting area is just the place to relax after a busy day touring the island seeing the sights. With electric heating you'll be warm, and a satellite TV and an audio system for entertainment.
- The modern kitchen is well appointed with an electric cooker, a washing machine, microwave, fridge, kettle, a toaster and all the usual utensils - in fact everything you need.
- Electricity is included within the tariff. You'll be able to make anything from a snack to a full three course meal.
- And so to bed; you'll have a good night's sleep upstairs in the bedroom. A comfortable bed, ample storage space and a view to the sea from the window what more could you ask?
- The accommodation sleeps two adults.
- We only have a few rules, the apartment is non smoking and we're sorry but we don't take pets. Payment by cash or cheque please, we don't take credit cards. Please have a look at the gallery for more photographs of the rooms and of the Isle of Skye.
- There is a shower room with WC, the usual facilities and a hairdryer.
- There is a red telephone box outside which takes pre-payment telephone cards.
- There is ample off-road parking next to the house.