THE OLD MILKING PARLOUR
Upper House Farm,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £240 - £260 inc vat.
Mid season £285 - £315 inc vat.
High season £335 - £360 inc vat.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01568 780145
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis self contained holiday cottage set in the courtyard of Upper House Farm was converted from an old milking parlour in 2009. The building dates back to 1890 and retains the original oak 'A' frame timbers.
19 Apr, 3 May
- A large oak door leads into a spacious, light living area with vaulted ceiling and Travertine stone floor. It is beautifully furnished with seating for 4 and a contemporary wall mounted electric fire.
- There is a lovely fitted kitchen area with the usual appliances, an abundance of utensils, table and chairs and place settings for 4.
- The separate bedroom is beautifully furnished with a king size bedstead and luxury bed linen.
- The large modern ensuite bathroom has a white suite including a 6' bath and shower over.
- The property has full gas central heating.
- Outside there is a small terrace to the front and the use of a delightful shared garden with a lawned area, furnished patio with BBQ and a pond.
- There is off road parking for one vehicle and secured storage for bicycles on request.
- Yarpole is a lovely village nestling beneath Croft Castle and Bircher Common. It is ideally situated between the market towns of Ludlow and Leominster and within easy reach of the historic city of Hereford with its cathedral housing the famous Mappa Mundi.
- The village has a Church, Shop/ Post Office and a Pub/Restaurant and is an excellent base from which to explore the fantastic countryside that Herefordshire has to offer.
- The village itself has several black and white houses and many buildings of historic interest not least the village church. St Leonards' is most renowned for its bell tower dating back to 1192, its timber framed structure being one of the few remaining of its type in the country.
- The National Trust properties of Croft Castle and Berrington Hall and the Black and White trail and Mortimer Trail are on the door step.
- The market town of Ludlow is well worth a visit with its quaint shops, castle, river and superb eateries (some with Michelin stars).