Old Manor Holiday Cottages,
The Old Manor,
Sorry no pets.
Sorry no children under 12.
Low Season: £430 pw.
High Season: £580 pw.
Short breaks available all year with no fixed start days. Minimum stay 2 nights.
Pagelink: The Old Hay Barn, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Sue & Nick Lambert
Tel: 01684 293001
Reload this mapA traditional English country cottage offering spacious self catering accommodation for four. Stable Cottage is in the grounds of the Old Manor at Twyning, just three miles from the historic riverside town of Tewkesbury in Gloucestershire. Twyning has two village pubs and a network of footpaths and riverside walks. It's an ideal base for visiting the Cotswolds, Malvern Hills, Forest of Dean and Wye Valley. Cheltenham, Oxford, Bristol and Stratford-Upon-Avon are all within easy reach. The cottage is available all year for self catering holidays and short breaks with flexible start dates to suit you. Also available is The Old Hay Barn, a one bedroom contemporary barn conversion next door to Stable Cottage.
Visit our website to check availability, pricing and book online.
- Traditional 18th century country cottage with period features.
- Comfortable lounge with traditional stove and views over the garden.
- Large woodland garden with sunny patio, garden seating and BBQ.
- Well equipped oak kitchen leading to separate dining room.
- Two Large bedrooms: one king-size double, one twin room.
- County style bathroom with bath and standalone shower.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Utility Room.
- Recently modernised and well appointed with quality furnishings.
- Full central heating and electric all included.
- Free WIFI internet access.
- Towels, bedding, linen included.
- Fully equipped with household supplies eg. dishwasher tablets, toilet rolls, store cupboard basics & complimentary toiletries.
- Digital TVs & Radio, DVD player, CD player.
- Dishwasher, electric oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board.
- Complimentary welcome pack on arrival with freshly baked homemade bread, butter, milk and Old Manor Preserves.
- Local books, maps and 'Things To Do' Folder in the cottage.
- Private driveway and off-road parking.
- Garage available for bike storage.