THE OLD HAY BARN
Old Manor Holiday Cottages,
The Old Manor,
Sorry no pets.
Sorry no children under 12.
Low Season: £380 pw.
High Season: £480 pw.
Short breaks available all year with no fixed start days. Minimum stay 2 nights.
Pagelink: Stable Cottage, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Sue & Nick Lambert
Tel: 01684 293001
Last minute vacancies during weeks:A spacious, contemporary barn conversion offering luxury self catering accommodation for two. The Old Hay Barn is in the grounds of the Old Manor at Twyning, just three miles from the historic riverside town of Tewkesbury in Gloucestershire. Twyning has two village pubs and a network of footpaths and riverside walks. It's an ideal base for visiting the Cotswolds, Malvern Hills, Forest of Dean and Wye Valley. Cheltenham, Oxford, Bristol and Stratford-Upon-Avon are all within easy reach. The Old Hay Barn is available all year for self catering holidays and short breaks with flexible start dates to suit you. Also available is Stable Cottage, a two bedroom traditional English country cottage next door to The Old Hay Barn.
Visit our website to check availability, pricing and book online.
- Spacious, contemporary first floor barn conversion.
- Balcony seating with panoramic views to the Cotswolds.
- Private courtyard garden with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Modern, open plan lounge with high ceilings and exposed beams.
- Well equipped kitchen and breakfast bar plus separate dining area.
- Large bedroom suite with king size bed and second lounge.
- Fully tiled luxury shower room with under floor heating.
- Well appointed with quality furnishings.
- Full central heating and electric all included.
- Free WIFI internet access.
- Towels, bedding, linen and bathrobes included.
- Fully equipped with household supplies eg. dishwasher tablets, toilet rolls, store cupboard basics & complimentary toiletries.
- Digital TVs & Radio, DVD player, CD player.
- Dishwasher, double electric oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine, iron & ironing board.
- Complimentary welcome pack on arrival with freshly baked homemade bread, butter, milk and Old Manor Preserves.
- Local books, maps and 'Things To Do' Folder in the cottage.
- Private access and off-road parking.
- Garage available for bike storage.