OLD FORGE COTTAGE
49 Witham Road,
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Visit Britain: 4 star.
Low season £260 - £290 pw.
High season £370 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01526 353430
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOld Forge Cottage has been tastefully converted from an old blacksmith's forge into a high quality 2 bedroomed holiday cottage which can sleep up to 6 people when including the double sofabed.
- Woodhall Spa is a picturesque village, close to the Lincolnshire Wolds, famous for its peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. Old Forge Cottage is within minutes walk of all the attractions and facilities.
- In the heart of the village is Jubilee Park, popular with tourists and locals and boasting its own large outdoor heated swimming pool, tennis courts, bowling green, cricket ground and pitch and put.
- In Woodhall Spa there are also 2 championship golf courses, many fine restaurants, pubs, tea rooms as well as 'olde worlde' shops and the famous 'kinema in the woods'.
- Within easy reach is Tattershall Castle, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, Great Steeping Heavy Horse Centre, Rand Farm Park and many other tourist attractions.
- The historic city of Lincoln is 20 minutes by car and a visit to the seaside at Skegness or Mablethorpe within an hour.
Old Forge Cottage is situated right at the heart of Woodhall Spa within yards of all the local amenities. We welcome families and couples to this 'home from home' cottage, ideal for a break at any time of the year. Short breaks, weekends and week long breaks catered for.
- The cottage comprises one double bedroom with ensuite shower room, walk in wardrobe, and French doors opening onto the garden; a twin bedroom; the main bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- The rest of the cottage is open plan and contains a well-equipped galley kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave and washer/dryer.
- The living area has 2 large sofas (one double sofa bed), a dining table, TV/DVD with freeview, and CD/radio/tape player.
- Outside guests have the use of their own seating area.
- The cottage has its own designated off-road parking space for one car.