Sorry no children.
Low Season £275 pw.
Mid Season £335 pw.
Mid/High Season £375 pw.
High Season £410 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01304 813813
Fax: 01304 812822
Reload this mapThe Old Forge is a pretty period building recently converted to an extremely high standard. Situated amidst orchards, adjacent to the Stour Valley Walk, and close to the historic Cinque Port of Sandwich. Ideal for walkers, cyclists and those wishing to relax in the countryside.
France is easily accessible for day trips by ferry or tunnel. Close to Canterbury Cathedral, Walmer, Leeds and Dover Castles, Wingham Bird Park and Howletts Zoo. Good restaurants and country pubs in close proximity. A warm and relaxed welcome assured, from us and our many animals!
- This is a small, cosy, self-contained cottage with its own parking.
- Sitting room, fully equipped galley kitchen and bathroom, with bath and shower, on ground fllor, with spiral staircase leading to sleeping gallery with two single beds.
- Kitchen with microwave, oven and hob, fridge/freezer.
- TV and video.
- Washing machine and tumble drier available.
- Pets welcome.
- Enclosed garden.
- Tariff includes all heating, electricity, bed linen and towels.
- Sorry no children.