THE OLDE HOUSE
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Tourist Board: 3 stars.
Price range: £210 - £420 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01989 780383
Last minute vacancies during weeks:The Olde House is a lovely stone built cottage and is situated in the village of Upton Bishop in the heart of rural South Herefordshire and within the beautiful Wye Valley. The property is 4 miles from the centre of Ross-on-Wye and within easy reach of Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester.
13 Sep, 27 Sep
- This cosy well appointed cottage has full oil fired central heating and is equipped to modern standards and is arranged on three floors.
- The ground floor has kitchen, lounge, dining room and snug (which doubles as a third bedroom).
- The lounge includes open fireplace, television, video, DVD player, three piece suite and a library of books and games.
- The sliding doors lead onto the patio which has panoramic views to the Black Mountains.
- Patio furniture is supplied for those sunny days together with a barbecue.
- The first floor has the master bedroom and large bathroom and the second floor has the twin bedded room. Both bedrooms have exposed beams and spectacular views to the Malvern Hills.
- Short Breaks available.
- Parking for 3 cars.
- The cottage is set in large gardens with a good play area and ample car parking at the side of the property.
- The quiet lane that fronts the cottage is a no through road so there is little traffic and the garden is fenced so well behaved dogs are welcome.