THE OLD CROFT HOUSE
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £350 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
John C. Johnson, or Tania J. Johnson
Tel: 01595 810362
Reload this mapThe cottage is situated next to a rural road and just five minutes walk to the sea shore. There is a daily bus service (except Sunday) to Lerwick which is approximately twenty miles away. There is a local grocery shop approximately three miles away and a leisure centre in Aith about four miles away.
The property overlooks Bixter Voe which is ideal for fishing, windsurfing, canoeing and also ideally situated for exploring the mainland of Shetland which has some beautiful coastal walks and breathtaking scenery.
- SITTING ROOM / KITCHEN: The sitting room / kitchen is open plan with two two seater leather sofas, coffee table, tv unit with TV and DVD player in the sitting area. In the kitchen area there is table, four chairs, worktop area with built in oven and hob, there is also a microwave and fridge.
- UTILITY ROOM: There is a sink and washing machine in the utility room.
- BATHROOM: The bathroom has bath with shower over bath, sink, toilet. There is also a eletric towel rail and small cabinet.
- 1ST BEDROOM: There is a double bed, two bedside cabinets, wordrobe and long mirror in this room also a hairdryer and alarm clock.
- 2ND BEDROOM: There are two beds, two bedside cabinets, wardrobe, and alarm clocks in this room.
- All bedlinen towels and electricity are included in the price.