THE OLD COTTAGE
Travel cot available.
Well behaved pet welcome (small charge will be made).
Low season £220 pw.
High season from £290 pw.
Short breaks available (min 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Staithes Holiday Cottages
Tel: 01947 841401
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStaithes is set on the dramatic and beautiful North Yorkshire Heritage Coast and located in the North York Moors National Park a little further afield you will find a wide range of places to visit and things to do including good beaches, stunning moorland walks, a steam railway, historic buildings and facilities for a host of different indoor and outdoor activities.
31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb, 7 Mar
The Old Cottage
- Sleeps 2.
- Built in the mid 1800's this delightful little cottage in the heart of the village is tucked away down one of Staithes alleyway that leads from the High Street to Beckside.
- Offering cosy accommodation it is literally a few footsteps away from the famous view of the bridge and Roxby Beck with the harbour and beach being just a short stroll.
- Recently tastefully refurbished with a relaxing holiday in mind it has a nautical theme and warm pine furnishings throughout, it is the perfect bolthole for two.
- Ground Floor Dining kitchen.
- First Floor Lounge with TV (Sky Freeview) and Shower room.
- Second floor Double Bedroom.
- We are pleased to advise that we now have 4 car parking spaces available in the old village at £6.00 per night and they are allocated on a first come basis so to book please first ring to check availability.