One small dog welcome.
Prices: £220 - £390 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07950 440222
Reload this mapOld Chapel is a pretty one bedroom cottage with stunning beams and all modern facilities. It is in the lovely Village of Hayton, which has a Pub and a fabulous Village community. An ideal base for a relaxing or adventurous holiday.
- Close to the Market Town of Brampton and the Historic City of Carlisle, we are on the C2C cycle route and it is a wonderful base for exploring The Lake District, Hadrian's Wall (photo on right), The Scottish Borders and Northumberland.
- Nearby there are Golf Courses, Woodland walks, Castles and Museums, fishing, horse riding, cycling and lots more to explore.
- The main living area of the cottage is an open-plan lounge and dining kitchen with stunning beams.
- There is a comfortable sofa, dining table and chairs, TV with freeview, DVD and CD players.
- In the kitchen area, we have an electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
- There is a combi boiler supplying heating and hot water.
- The bedroom has a double bed with storage and fitted wardrobes.
- Off the bedroom there is a fabulous fully tiled shower room with double shower cubicle, toilet and basin.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Old Chapel is a non-smoking property.
- There is off-road parking at the front of the property and ample parking in the village.
- The garden is private (but with an access path to next door). It has a raised patio area and garden furniture.
- A well-behaved dog is welcome (£10 extra charge).
The Surrounding Area
- Old Chapel is located one mile off the A69, between Brampton and Warwick Bridge. Carlisle City centre is 7 miles to the West, where there are plenty of places to visit, shop and eat.
- The nearest Golf Courses are Carlisle 4.5 miles, Brampton 3 miles and Eden 4.5 miles.
- Talkin Tarn provides outdoor activities such as Rowboat, Canoe and Kayak hire and fishing. It is also a place for a quiet walk around the Tarn as has a fabulous cafe.
- SOUTH - Rheged, Lowther Castle and Gardens, Dalemain.
- NORTH - Gretna Green and shopping outlet, Scottish Borders, Hadrian's Wall.
- EAST - The Pennines, Northumberland, Newcastle upon Tyne, Metrocentre.
- WEST - Solway Firth and the West Coast.