THE OLD CARTHOUSE
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
One dog welcome (2 dogs by arrangement) at no extra charge.
Prices: £310 - £360 pw.
£50 per night per couple.
All prices held this year.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01969 663436
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Old Carthouse is a newly converted, family run cottage offering comfortable accommodation for two people. It is situated in the heart of Wensleydale as seen on TV, has outstanding views, lovely walks to suit all abilities and is within a short driving distance of many local attractions. There is also a local bus service.
15 Apr, 22 Apr, 29 Apr
- Attractions include Wensleydale Creamery (Wallace and Grommit), Aysgarth Falls, Castles, The Forbidden Corner, Wensleydale Railway and many waterfalls including Hardrow Force and Ingleton Falls.
- The towns of Richmond, Hawes, Leyburn, Ripon, Harrogate and Knaresborough are all a short drive away, as is Fountains Abbey and Brimham Rocks.
- There are many places to choose from to eat and drink, as well as suppliers of local produce.
- In Aysgarth there are two hotels serving food and also tearooms.
- Petrol station, garage and village shop now open.
Winter short breaks of two nights or more are available; summer short breaks may be available at short notice.
- The galleried bedroom occupies the entire first floor with double divan bed, cot and ample storage. We can supply a camp bed.
- The ground floor is mainly open plan with sitting area overlooking the garden and extensive views, fully fitted and equipped dining kitchen with drying areas for boots, coats etc.
- The bathroom has bath with shower over, toilet and basin.
- There is TV/DVD, CD/Radio, books, games and maps to borrow.
- WiFi now available.
- The cottage is centrally heated; all heating, towels and bed linen are included in the price.
- A hair dryer and iron are provided.