THE OLD BARN,
High Letham Farmhouse,
by Berwick upon Tweed,
Sleeps 2 - 6 adults..
Cot and high chair available.
Free and secure WiFi.
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Price range: £260 - £600 pw.
Open all year.
For further details please contact:
Richard or Susan Persse,
High Letham Farmhouse, High Letham, by Berwick upon Tweed. TD15 1UX
Tel: 01289 306585
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapComfortable and fully equipped sandstone cottage, facing South. Stunning views of Berwick, river Tweed, coastline & Holy Island, with Cheviot Hills as a backdrop. Private parking. Quiet, countryside location, yet only 5 minutes drive from Berwick centre. Easy access to historic Berwick, Holy Island, beaches, shops and pubs. Dogs accepted by special, advance arrangement.
11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr
The Old Barn
- Imaginatively converted from the traditional, stone built barn adjoining our farmhouse, but with its own separate entrance and complete privacy.
- Bedrooms & bathrooms: 1 double bedroom & 2 twin; 1 shower room, with electric power shower & 1 bathroom.
- The property faces South - all rooms and the garden face South - with its own private, walled garden, ideal for children. Garden chairs and table are provided.
- Heated by off-peak night storage heaters, thermostatically controlled electric radiators, which can be time controlled and by the wood burning stove in the sitting room (logs provided).
- Electricity is charged by meter reading, at cost (settled at the end of your week or fortnight). The cost of your first £15.00 weekly usage of metered electricity is absorbed by us.
- Free and secure Wi-Fi Broadband, 32" LCD flat screen TV. and DVD player. CD player. Plentiful books and board games.
- All bed linen is provided, also bath towels and hand towels - but not beach towels - plus a hand towel in each bathroom/shower room.
- Beds are made up before your arrival: each bed has sheets, blanket, duvet and two pillows per person. Tea towels and dish cloths provided.
- Fridge; freezer; dishwasher; washing machine and microwave.
- Use of the Miele tumble dryer.
- Cot and high chair provided, but not cot bedding.
- Dogs welcome by special advance arrangement at time of booking, at no charge, if restricted, within the cottage, to large, heated kitchen / dining room and adjoining garden. Dogs must never be left unattended at the property. Dogs must be kept on a lead in the vicinity of the property, because of sheep.
- Ample private car parking.
- The Old Barn is a no smoking house.
- Please click on our website button for more details and visual tour.
- Come and see for yourself the wonderful attractions of historic Northumberland and the Scottish Borders. Castles, country houses and museums, miles of unspoilt, deserted beaches and countryside; Holy Island and the Farne Islands; the Alnwick Gardens; the Tweed Valley and the Borders towns.
- Edinburgh and Newcastle 70 minutes by car via the A1, or only 45 minutes by train from the mainline station at Berwick.