THE OLD BARN
High Letham Farmhouse,
by Berwick upon Tweed,
Sleeps 2 - 6 adults..
Cot and high chair available.
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Price range: £260 - £600 pw.
Open all year.
For further details please contact:
Richard or Susan Persse,
High Letham Farmhouse, High Letham, by Berwick upon Tweed. TD15 1UX
Tel: 01289 306585
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapComfortable and fully equipped sandstone cottage, facing South. Stunning views of Berwick, river Tweed, coastline & Holy Island, with Cheviot Hills as a backdrop. Private parking. Quiet, countryside location, yet only 5 minutes drive from Berwick centre. Easy access to historic Berwick, Holy Island, beaches, shops and pubs. Dogs accepted by special, advance arrangement.
1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov, 29 Nov
The Old Barn
- Imaginatively converted from the traditional, stone built barn adjoining our farmhouse, but with its own separate entrance and complete privacy.
- Bedrooms & bathrooms: 1 double bedroom & 2 twin; 1 shower room, with electric power shower & 1 bathroom.
- The property faces South - all rooms and the garden face South - with its own private, walled garden, ideal for children. Garden chairs and table are provided.
- Heated by off-peak night storage heaters, thermostatically controlled electric radiators, which can be time controlled and by the wood burning stove in the sitting room (logs provided).
- Electricity is charged by meter reading, at cost (settled at the end of your week or fortnight). The cost of your first £15.00 weekly usage of metered electricity is absorbed by us.
- Free and secure Wi-Fi Broadband, 32" LCD flat screen TV. and DVD player. CD player. Plentiful books and board games.
- All bed linen is provided, also bath towels and hand towels - but not beach towels - plus a hand towel in each bathroom/shower room.
- Beds are made up before your arrival: each bed has sheets, blanket, duvet and two pillows per person. Tea towels and dish cloths provided.
- Fridge; freezer; dishwasher; washing machine and microwave.
- Use of the Miele tumble dryer.
- Cot and high chair provided, but not cot bedding.
- Dogs welcome by special advance arrangement at time of booking, at no charge, if restricted, within the cottage, to large, heated kitchen / dining room and adjoining garden. Dogs must never be left unattended at the property. Dogs must be kept on a lead in the vicinity of the property, because of sheep.
- Ample private car parking.
- The Old Barn is a no smoking house.
- Please click on our website button for more details and visual tour.
- Come and see for yourself the wonderful attractions of historic Northumberland and the Scottish Borders. Castles, country houses and museums, miles of unspoilt, deserted beaches and countryside; Holy Island and the Farne Islands; the Alnwick Gardens; the Tweed Valley and the Borders towns.
- Edinburgh and Newcastle 70 minutes by car via the A1, or only 45 minutes by train from the mainline station at Berwick.