THE OLD BAKEHOUSE
North High Street,
Pets welcome (£10 each).
Low season £250 - £350 pw.
High season £395 - £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01261 832788
Mob: 07817 291552
Reload this mapWithin stepping distance of the sea and the picturesque 17th Century harbour, The Old Bakehouse is a delightful self-catering cottage tucked up a winding lane in this charming fishing village, which is steeped in local history. The Old Bakehouse was totally restored in 1990, where it gained a Restoration award from the North East Scotland Preservation Trust.
- The cottage has a very cosy feel and is beautifully presented, with every 'mod-con'.
- Broadband / Wifi provided.
- It's very light and airy, and can comfortably accommodate 4 people with a twin room, with fitted wardrobes, and a spacious double bedroom, which leads to a private outside courtyard.
- The bathroom has a bath with overhead shower.
- The fully equipped kitchen comprises electric cooker, microwave, washing machine, fridge/freezer and all crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and utensils you will require.
- A comfortable open plan lounge/ dining room features flat screen tv with free to view channels, DVD player, table and chairs.
- The rear courtyard is perfect for outdoor dining (weather permitting!) with table and chairs, and it's a very dog friendly space too!
Prices include linen and heating.
- In the village of Portsoy there are all the amenities you need, from Pubs to Bakers; there's a Post Office and a Supermarket too!
- In late June/early July Portsoy hosts an annual small boat festival, which attracts people from all over the country. There are also lots of coastal walks, with sandy beaches in and around Portsoy for the more active.
- The Old Bakehouse is perfect for fishing and wildlife watching holidays too, or those looking for complete relaxation and a real 'get away from it all' holiday.
Available all year round.
Cots not provided.