Cot available on request.
Sorry no pets.
£375 Jan, Feb and March.
£575 May, June, July, Aug, First 2 Weeks September.
£475 Last 2 weeks September.
£375 Oct, Nov and December.
£575 Christmas week and New Year week.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAccommodation
25 Apr, 9 May, 16 May, 23 May, 30 May
- Oakhurst has recently been decorated and furnished to a high standard.
- Downstairs there is a spacious kitchen/dining area with a dining table and four chairs which look out the beautifully manicured walled garden. Off the kitchen there is the small utility room equipped with a washing machine, and clothes airer, which leads onto the small downstairs WC.
- The cosy living room has a floral feature wall and an original ornate fireplace, it also has comfortable seating for 4 and a 39" HD television, blu-ray player, and free wi-fi access.
- Upstairs there is a generous double bedroom with a king size bed with views to the front and back of the accommodation, this bedroom also features an original ornate fireplace, a chest of drawers for storage, a full-length mirror and a sink.
- The second bedroom has bunk beds and a chest of drawers for storage.
- A mezzanine level of the stair landing provides access to the family bathroom with a bath, sink and WC.
- The private, walled, south facing garden to the rear of the accommodation offers a small paved patio, large lawn area and mature shrubs and trees with a rotary dryer.
- On street parking, plus additional off street parking within 100metre of the property.
- Situated in a quiet, but central part of Kirkwall, Oakhurst is only a 5 minute walk from St Magnus Cathedral and Kirkwall town centre and harbour/marina. Supermarkets, newsagents, gift shops etc are all within walking distance.
- Kirkwall also offers the Pickaquoy Leisure Centre, with a pool, cinema, sports and soft play area.
- Bars and restaurants are also within a 10 minute walk from Oakhurst.
- Willow Road on which Oakhurst is situated, has an excellent bakers/convenience store and also fish and chip/chinese take away.