Isle of Man
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Isle of Man Tourism: 3 Stars
Low season: £410 pw.
High season: £525 - £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Marie and Murray Lambden,
Milton House, Brunswick Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 3LF
Tel: 01624 675536
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOAKHILL COTTAGE is an extremely well equipped two bedroom traditional cottage in beautiful Manx countryside alongside the Isle of Man Steam Railway near Port Soderick. It is little more than two miles from Douglas quayside where there is an abundance of restaurants and pubs. The island's largest store, Tesco, is five minutes' drive away and all of the Manx holiday attractions are within a 30 minute drive.
1 Apr, 8 Apr
- High speed wireless and Ethernet internet access (recorded speeds of 65mps and 9 mps upload/download).
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric cooker and ceramic hob.
- Three smart TVs including new 49" Samsung Smart 4k Ultra HDTV with Freesat and Netflix in living room, internet radio, other radios, Playstation, books, games, iron and hairdryer.
- All bedlinen and towels provided.
- Central heating and electricity costs included.
- Cot, high chair and stairgate available.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom.
- Lounge including three-piece leather suite.
- Kitchen with hand crafted pine units.
- Downstairs bathroom.
You are very welcome
- Small south facing front garden with patio furniture.
- Lockable shed with storage space for bikes etc.
- Private off-road parking space to rear for one car.
- View the steam trains pass the cottage from the rear garden shed, on the hedge or from the road bridge.
- Road side parking for multiple cars.
- The coast, Port Soderick Glen and the Marine Drive (mainly pedestrianised) less than a mile away.
- Marie and Murray Lambden have been operating Oakhill Cottage since 1999 and also own Milton Apartment, a one bedroom holiday apartment in Douglas.
- Marie was born and bred in the Isle of Man; Murray's mother was Manx.
- Our prices for 2017 are only 10% higher than 2009.
- Oakhill Cottage is only 7 miles from the airport and 2 miles from the ferry.
- We normally accept bookings from Saturday to Saturday but can be a little more flexible out of season.
- We normally have the property prepared by 4 pm (if the previous guests leave early we can sometimes improve on that) and you are required to leave by 10 am.
- We prefer you to pay by bank transfer but we still accept cheques (sorry we don't have credit card facilities).
- We require a £50 per week non-refundable deposit and the balance of your payment is due one month before your holiday.
- You can book online, by email or by telephone.
- Please visit our website which contains considerably more information.
- Strict no smoking policy
- Sorry, no pets
- The cottage is not serviced by public transport
- The open stairs are steep and without a handrail
- Please contact us for full access statement