Isle of Man
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Isle of Man Tourism: 3 Stars
Low season £375 pw.
High season £450 - £625 pw.
For further details please contact:
Marie and Murray Lambden,
Milton House, Brunswick Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 3LF
Tel: 01624 675536
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOAKHILL COTTAGE is a traditional Manx stone building extensively renovated and extremely well equipped. It is only two miles from Douglas yet set in beautiful Manx countryside at Port Soderick alongside the Isle of Man Steam Railway. There are an abundance of restaurants and pubs on Douglas quay two miles away. A Tesco superstore is also two miles away and the town centre is a further 400 yards from there. All of the Manx holiday attractions are within a 30 minute car drive of the cottage.
Includes - wireless network for your laptop.
- Lounge includes a leather suite, 37" Sony TV with Freeview HD, BBCi player, Youtube & Surround Sound, Nintendo Wii, DVD player, satellite (with Sky+, Sky Movies and Sky Sports) and CD systems.
- Dining Kitchen includes hand crafted pine units, an electric oven, gas rings, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, CD/radio and every convenience you would expect to find in your own home.
- Downstairs Family Bathroom features a Spa bath. The washing machine and gas fired central heating boiler are located here but cleverly concealed.
- Bedroom 1 & En Suite Shower Room designed to make your stay a holiday to remember featuring exposed beams, curtains co-ordinated with bedhead canopy, pine panelling and furniture, TV (Freesat) and CD/radio.
- Bedroom 2 is designed with children in mind with twin pine beds.
- Equipment in bedroom 2 includes a computer with free broadband access, Playstation 2 and games, TV (Freesat), video, and CD/radio.
- Also delightful for adults with its exposed beams, pine furniture, some "built in".
- Linen and towels are provided and there is no extra charge for gas and electricity.
Please note that the cottage is not serviced by public transport and a strict no smoking policy is enforced. The open stairs are steep and without a handrail.
- The front garden is south facing and includes patio furniture and a shed containing a freezer and tumble dryer.
- The rear garden includes an off road parking space and a shed from which you can view the Isle of Man Steam Railway.