Isle of Man
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Isle of Man Tourism: 3 Stars
Low season: £410 pw.
High season: £525 - £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Marie and Murray Lambden,
Milton House, Brunswick Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 3LF
Tel: 01624 675536
Reload this mapOAKHILL COTTAGE is a traditional Manx stone building extensively renovated and extremely well equipped. It is only two miles from Douglas yet set in beautiful Manx countryside at Port Soderick alongside the Isle of Man Steam Railway. There are an abundance of restaurants and pubs on Douglas quay two miles away. A Tesco superstore is also two miles away and the town centre is a further 400 yards from there. All of the Manx holiday attractions are within a 30 minute car drive of the cottage.
Includes - very high speed wireless and cable network with free UK and Isle of Man landline telephone calls.
- Lounge includes a leather suite, 37" Sony TV with Freeview HD, BBCi player, Bluray player, Nintendo Wii and satellite channels (with Sky+HD, Sky Movies and Sky Sports).
- Dining Kitchen includes hand crafted pine units, an electric oven and rings, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, internet/FM/digital radio and every convenience you would expect to find in your own home.
- Downstairs Family Bathroom where the washing machine and tumble dryer are located.
- Bedroom 1 & En Suite Shower Room designed to make your stay a holiday to remember featuring exposed beams, pine panelling and furniture, TV (Freesat) and CD/radio.
- Bedroom 2 is designed with children in mind with twin pine beds.
- Equipment in bedroom 2 includes a computer with free broadband access, Playstation 2 and games, Smart HD TV (Freesat, Bluray player and CD/radio.
- Also delightful for adults with its exposed beams, pine furniture, some "built in".
Linen and towels are provided and there is no extra charge for electricity and the oil fired central heating.
Please note that the cottage is not serviced by public transport and a strict no smoking policy is enforced. The open stairs are steep and without a handrail.
- The front garden is south facing and includes patio furniture and a lockable shed with storage space.
- The rear garden includes an off road parking space and a shed from which you can view the Isle of Man Steam Railway.