Dumfries & Galloway
This picture is all Nutkin Cottage.
Well behaved pets welcome at no extra charge.
Price range £299 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jennie & Vince Raw
Tel: 01671 403905
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNutkin Cottage
5 Dec, 12 Dec, 19 Dec, 26 Dec, 2 Jan
If available dates don't suit we do have another quality cottage in the same location with a secure garage for bikes.
Forest walks and magnificent scenery start from the door. Coastal harbour villages and good beaches are a short drive away. RSPB reserves and many gardens to visit including the famous Logan Botanical. Market town of Newton Stewart is 3 miles away with supermarkets, restaurants, tearooms, swimming pool, cinema, etc.
- Nutkin Cottage is superbly equipped and comfortable with a thermostat for you to set for your own comfort. Quality beds and home comforts are our priorities.
- Both cottages nestle into the Galloway Forest Park which is peaceful and abundant with wildlife. Red squirrels, woodpeckers and deer are frequent garden visitors amongst many other species of birds.
- This is a photographer's paradise. Windows overlook gardens, fields, forest and the Galloway Hills. With a relaxing atmosphere you will find a holiday here something to remember.
- Galloway Forest Park has been granted 'Dark Sky Status' with amazing star packed skies on a clear night.
- Rear hall leads to a beautiful kitchen or a spacious lounge.
- Kitchen leads to a separate dining room.
- Front hall leads to the two bedrooms and bathroom.
- Twin bedroom has en-suite facilities.
- The double bedroom is next to a fully fitted bathroom, including bidet.
- Oil central heating.
- Bed linen.
- Electric hob and oven, washing-machine, fridge, freezer, microwave, steamer, iron & board, hair dryer.
- TV, video/recorder, tapes, radio/cassette.
- Digital TV.
- Garden furniture.
- Books & games.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Sandy beaches.
- Miles of coastline.
- Many harbour villages.
- Forest and hill walking, golf courses, sailing, fishing, bird watching, photography.
Forest mountain bike routes-7stanes.
- Visitor centres.
- Live CCTV on Ospreys in Wigtown Bay.
- Gem Rock Museum.
- Wigtown book town.
- Castle Douglas food town.
- Kirkcudbright artists' town.
- Red Deer Park.
- Mull of Galloway, southern most point of Scotland.