Dumfries & Galloway
This picture is all Nutkin Cottage.
Well behaved pets welcome at no extra charge.
Price range £285 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jennie & Vince Raw
Tel: 01671 403905
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNutkin Cottage
20 Sep, 27 Sep, 18 Oct
Please ask for our free DVD showing the cottages, wildlife in the gardens and places to visit. (Very informative) If available dates don't suit we do have another quality cottage in the same location with a secure garage for bikes.
Forest walks and magnificent scenery start from the door. Coastal harbour villages and good beaches are a short drive away. RSPB reserves and many gardens to visit including the famous Logan Botanical. Market town of Newton Stewart is 3 miles away with supermarkets, restaurants, tearooms, swimming pool, cinema, etc.
- Nutkin Cottage is superbly equipped and comfortable with a thermostat for you to set for your own comfort. Quality beds and home comforts are our priorities.
- Both cottages nestle into the Galloway Forest Park which is peaceful and abundant with wildlife. Red squirrels, woodpeckers and deer are frequent garden visitors amongst many other species of birds.
- This is a photographer's paradise. Windows overlook gardens, fields, forest and the Galloway Hills. With a relaxing atmosphere you will find a holiday here something to remember.
- Galloway Forest Park has been granted 'Dark Sky Status' with amazing star packed skies on a clear night.
- Rear hall leads to a beautiful kitchen or a spacious lounge.
- Kitchen leads to a separate dining room.
- Front hall leads to the two bedrooms and bathroom.
- Twin bedroom has en-suite facilities.
- The double bedroom is next to a fully fitted bathroom, including bidet.
- Oil central heating.
- Bed linen.
- Electric hob and oven, washing-machine, fridge, freezer, microwave, steamer, iron & board, hair dryer.
- TV, video/recorder, tapes, radio/cassette.
- Digital TV.
- Garden furniture.
- Books & games.
- Off road parking.
- Sandy beaches.
- Miles of coastline.
- Many harbour villages.
- Forest and hill walking, golf courses, sailing, fishing, bird watching, photography.
Forest mountain bike routes-7stanes.
- Visitor centres.
- Live CCTV on Ospreys in Wigtown Bay.
- Gem Rock Museum.
- Wigtown book town.
- Castle Douglas food town.
- Kirkcudbright artists' town.
- Red Deer Park.
- Mull of Galloway, southern most point of Scotland.