Photo: Granary, Millhouse
Sleeps: 4 / 5 +cot (for all three of the cottages).
Small, well behaved dog welcome (Nursery Cottage and The Granary only).
ETC: 4 Star (all cottages are 4 Star).
National Accessible Standard M1 (Nursery Cottage only).
Low season from £285 pw.
High season £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
H.N. and L.M.Libell
Tel: 01507 358 256
Mob: 07724 764347
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNORTH SOMERCOTES HOLIDAY COTTAGES
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
Three lovely holiday cottages two minutes from the sea.
On a quiet lane leading to the sea, North Somercotes Holiday Cottages offers the best modern comforts, the calm of a village on the Lincolnshire coast, and plenty to see and do nearby.
Also within easy travelling distance are:
- The cottages are set in peaceful countryside on the edge of the attractive and popular village of North Somercotes, near Louth.
- North Somercotes boasts two pubs which serve food, a Pizzeria, a cafe, a fish and chip shop and a Chinese takeaway, together with several convenience stores, all within walking distance. There are also more pubs and restaurants in nearby villages.
- There are pleasant walks to be had locally, with the sea a fifteen minute walk away (or two minute drive). Seal pups can be seen in autumn, which attract many visitors.
- Strolls among the sand dunes are fun for young and old alike and there's also fishing available locally, bird watching and nature reserves to explore.
- Louth - picturesque market town.
- Horncastle - antiques capital of Lincolnshire.
- Cleethorpes & Mablethorpe - all the fun of the seaside.
- Grimsby - shopping at the big stores, plus the popular Fishing Heritage museum and other attractions.
- The Wolds - Lincolnshire's well known beauty spot.
- Lincoln - fine medieval city with castle and cathedral.
- Lots of quiet, pretty villages to explore.
The Granary and The Millhouse
- Children are welcome and a cot and highchair are provided on request.
- Well behaved dogs are also welcome in The Granary and Nursery Cottage.
- Nursery Cottage is accessible for the disabled (English Tourism Council National Accessible Scheme - M1).
- Ample car parking is available adjacent to the cottages.
- And for keen gardeners, the cottages have an added attraction - it's close to the owners' family run plant nursery.
Photo at top of page and on right
- The Granary and The Millhouse are two lovely holiday cottages, newly converted from an eighteenth century barn.
- Both sleeping four people, these cottages offer the luxury of modern living, with light, space and the historic feel of an old building.
- The cottages share a large, enclosed, gated private patio. Downstairs each has a hallway with cloakroom, ultra-modern kitchen, with integral appliances and separate 'island'. The downstairs living area in both cottages has exposed brickwork, with two very comfortable sofas, modern dining table and 37" flat screen television.
- Both cottages have stairs leading to an open, light landing with two bedrooms. One room has a double bed, with twin beds in the other. The beds are of very high quality, with 'Dorma' bed linen, to guarantee a restful night. The upstairs bathroom is fully tiled, with bath, shower and built in cupboards.
Two photos above
- Suitable for up to four / five people, Nursery Cottage is single storey with two double bedrooms. The cottage has been recently converted and furnished with convenience and relaxation in mind.
- The paved courtyard garden, though small, is very sheltered and the ideal place to relax with a drink or a book.
- The lounge has an electric log effect fire in the lounge for cosiness on colder evenings, the latest widescreen television with 'Freeview' digital channels, DVD player and video, and a supply of books and games.
- The Kitchen Diner features fully fitted modern units with cooker and hob, microwave, washing machine & tumble dryer, dishwasher and dining table for up to four people.
- The cottage has two bedrooms, one double, one with twin beds. A folding guest bed is available for a fifth guest. There's also a luxury fully tiled shower room.