Sorry no pets, or children under 7 yrs.
4 star rating and a Gold award for "exceptional quality accommodation" by Quality in Tourism for VisitEngland.
Low season: £495 pw.
High season: £695 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1825 712496
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA semi-detached former nurseryman's cottage situated in a rural location surrounded by fields, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, ideally located for those who enjoy peace and tranquility and who love visiting gardens, National Trust and historic properties, walking, bird-watching, and enjoying the nearby beautiful Ashdown Forest. A number of good pubs and restaurants are within easy reach. Local towns of Uckfield and Crowborough just 3 miles either way; 10 miles from the spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells; Gatwick approx. 35 minutes drive; the coast approx. 45 minutes drive and London approx 1 hour by train.
7 May, 14 May
Completely refurbished and modernised to a high standard, providing comfortable, centrally heated accommodation, containing everything needed for a relaxing holiday.
- SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM - comfortable and spacious with 2 seater sofa, 2 armchairs, coffee table, dining table and 4 chairs, log effect fire, 32" flat screen TV, DVD player, music system, and a good selection of books, games and information guides.
- KITCHEN - electric cooker with double oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave etc.
- LAUNDRY ROOM - washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board, iron and clothes airer.
- SHOWER ROOM - Power Shower Cabinet, toilet, washbasin and heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM ONE - 5' wide double bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, radio, hairdryer.
- BEDROOM TWO - two 3' wide single beds, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and hairdryer.
- FAMILY BATHROOM - bath, hand held shower, wash basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- ALL duvets, linen and towels are provided.
- SECLUDED PAVED PATIO with table, chairs and bench... A real sun-trap.
- GARDEN - large, laid to lawn, well stocked with shrubs and flowers, weeping willow providing a lovely shady spot on a hot summers day. Loungers and deck chairs provided.
- AMPLE off-lane parking.