Sorry no pets, or children under 7 yrs.
4 star rating and a Gold award for "exceptional quality accommodation" by Quality in Tourism for VisitEngland.
Low season: £445 pw.
High season: £695 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1825 712496
Reload this mapThis semi-detached former nurseryman's cottage is situated in a quiet location surrounded by fields in the heart of beautiful countryside. Approx 3 minutes drive from the Ashdown Forest, 3 miles from Crowborough and Uckfield and 10 miles from the spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells, Nursery Cottage is conveniently located for walking, exploring the Ashdown Forest, visiting historic properties, gardens, golf courses and vineyards. The coast is about a 45 minute drive and London 1 hour by train.
- Modernised and completely refurbished to a high standard and comfort with central heating and double glazing throughout.
- On the first floor there is a family bathroom with bath, hand held shower, wash basin, shaver point and w.c.
- The main bedroom has a double 5' wide bed, ample drawer/wardrobe space.
- The second bedroom has two 3ft wide single beds, ample drawer/wardrobe space.
- Both bedrooms have radio/alarm clocks.
- A hairdryer and trouser press are provided for your convenience.
- Downstairs there is a shower room with second w.c. and washbasin.
- Separate laundry room with washing machine, iron, ironing board and clothes airer.
- The double aspect sitting/dining room is comfortable and spacious with 2 seater sofa, 2 armchairs, dining table, 4 chairs and log effect fire. There is a 32" flatscreen colour tv with dvd player, music system and a selection of books, DVD's and games.
- Shaker style fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- A stable door leads onto a secluded paved patio and garden. Garden furniture is provided.
- Ample off road parking.
- Towels, bed-linen, duvets and covers, tea towels and electricity are all included.