1 Folkeston Hill,
Sorry no pets.
£300 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapSituated right at the coastal end of a small development of purpose-built holiday chalets and just five minutes' walk from the sandy Nolton Haven beach, Number One is comfortably furnished with a great view of the sea.
We have done our utmost to make Number One a home from home for ourselves and our visitors.
The main living accommodation is open plan leading to a small lobby, off which are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Open plan living/dining room with sea view and comprehensively equipped kitchen.
- Main bedroom with double bed and sea view.
- Second bedroom can sleep three (single bunk above double bed).
- Well appointed bathroom with bath and Mira shower.
- Outside veranda with sea view and small grassed area to the side and rear.
- Freesat TV.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Books, games, maps, suggested walks.
- Bed linen provided.
- Nolton Haven is a small hamlet by the sea in the centre of the St Brides Bay coastline and is an ideal base for exploring the outstandingly beautiful Pembrokeshire National Park and surrounding area.
- The Coastal Path, running through the Haven and stretching 80 miles north and 100 miles south, offers magnificent views and much for walkers and nature lovers.
- In the local area you'll also discover many lovely beaches, boat trips to see the teeming birdlife and wildflowers on the islands of Skomer and Ramsey, or whale and dolphin watching, fishing, horseriding, and a wide variety of places and attractions for all ages.
Weekly bookings Saturday to Saturday, or short breaks of four nights or more can be arranged.
We look forward to welcoming you.VISITOR COMMENTS
"Stunning location. Clean and comfortable chalet, well equipped. We had a fab week and will be back! Thank you!"
See 'Owner's Noticeboard' button for more comments.