1 Folkeston Hill,
Sorry no pets.
£300 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapThe Area
To relax (or be active) in a beautiful setting, with or without children, this is the place!
Nolton Haven nestles right by the sea in the centre of the St Brides Bay coastline. Part of the Pembrokeshire National Park - the whole area is outstandingly beautiful.
- Nolton Haven and other local beaches are sandy (great for sandcastles!) with interesting rock pools and ideal for swimming, boating, fishing and surfing.
- The Coastal Path offers magnificent views for walkers, birdwatchers and nature lovers.
- There are boat trips, horseriding and a wide variety of places and attractions to visit - too numerous to list here.
Just a few minutes walk from the beach, the view from Number One of the sea and the bay is FANTASTIC! (photograph above). Enjoy it from the sunny veranda.
Purpose built as a holiday bungalow it comprises:
We (the owners) love it here - we're sure you will too!
- Comfortable open plan living room (with TV, DVD, CD) and well equipped kitchen.
- Main bedroom with double bed.
- Second bedroom sleeps three (single bunk above double bed).
- Well appointed bathroom including bath, Mira shower and washer/dryer.
- Broadband internet access available.