1 Folkeston Hill,
Sorry no pets.
£300 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Location
6 Sep, 13 Sep, 20 Sep
Nolton Haven nestles by the sea in the centre of the St Brides Bay coastline and is an ideal base for exploring the outstandingly beautiful Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and surrounding area.
You'll find lovely beaches, surfing, boat trips, fishing, horseriding and a wide variety of places and attractions to visit - too numerous to list here.
Just a few minutes walk from the sandy beach, Number One is comfortable and homely with a great view of the sea.
- Open plan living room with sea view and well equipped kitchen.
- Main bedroom with double bed and sea view.
- Second bedroom sleeps three (single bunk above double bed).
- Well appointed bathroom inc bath, Mira shower and washer/dryer.
- Outside veranda with sea view and small garden area.
"Stunning location. Clean and comfortable chalet, well equipped. We had a fab week and will be back! Thank you!"
See 'Owner's Noticeboard' button for more comments.