Sleeps: 6 max.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £450 pw.
(1st Oct to 27th Feb)
Mid season £475 pw.
(27th Feb to 28th May)
High season £550 pw.
(28th May to 1st Oct)
A luxury 3-bedroom static caravan offers accommodation for 4.
See details at bottom of this page.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. S. Mileham
Tel: 07944498612 or 01641521461
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNovar is a bungalow which sleeps 6 (1double with en-suite, one double, 1 twin bedroom) set in its own grounds, decking to front with outstanding views over the Kyle of Tongue, Varrich Castle and Ben Loyal.
14 Jan, 21 Jan
- Tongue village within walking distance offers post office, bank, off licence/general store and fuel. There are 2 restaurant/bars offering great food and hospitality.
- Ideally situated for hiking, cycling, fishing, bird watching and photography.
- Day out to Durness offers, Smoo Cave, beaches, craft village (incl. chocolatier), golf course, restaurant, general store, fuel.
- Also Bettyhill village offers leisure complex for swimming, sauna, spa and gym facilities, post office, fuel, salmon/trout fishing permit available from The Store, beach (popular for surfing).
- Reay village has a golf course on way to the historic town of Thurso, Caithness with all amenities.
- On route to Castle Mey and John O'Groats offering day trip passenger ferry to Orkney.
- Situated on route for NC500.
ALSO AVAILABLE: 3 BEDROOM STATIC CARAVAN
- Oil fired central heating.
- Electric cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing-machine, colour t.v. bed linen. Towels by request.
- Ample off road parking.
- A luxury 3-bedroom static caravan offers a double bed, 2 FULL size single beds. Max. 4 people.
- Shower room, toilet, washbasin and a second toilet and washbasin.
- Double glazed oil central heating.
- Spacious lounge area with free standing 3-seater and 2-seater settee.
- Large TV and DVD, FreeSat.
- Open plan through to Kitchen/dining area with free standing gas cooker, microwave, fridge and freezer, kettle well stocked crockery, cutlery, pans etc.
- Ample parking next to the caravan.
- Sorry NO PETS NO SMOKING.