Sleeps: 6 max.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £450 pw.
(1st Oct to 27th Feb)
Mid season £475 pw.
(27th Feb to 28th May)
High season £550 pw.
(28th May to 1st Oct)
A luxury 3-bedroom static caravan offers accommodation for 4.
See details at bottom of this page.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. S. Mileham
Tel: 07944498612 or 01641521461
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNovar is a bungalow which sleeps 6 (1double with en-suite, one double, 1 twin bedroom) set in its own grounds, decking to front with outstanding views over the Kyle of Tongue, Varrich Castle and Ben Loyal.
10 Dec, 17 Dec, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 7 Jan, 14 Jan
- Tongue village within walking distance offers post office, bank, off licence/general store and fuel. There are 2 restaurant/bars offering great food and hospitality.
- Ideally situated for hiking, cycling, fishing, bird watching and photography.
- Day out to Durness offers, Smoo Cave, beaches, craft village (incl. chocolatier), golf course, restaurant, general store, fuel.
- Also Bettyhill village offers leisure complex for swimming, sauna, spa and gym facilities, post office, fuel, salmon/trout fishing permit available from The Store, beach (popular for surfing).
- Reay village has a golf course on way to the historic town of Thurso, Caithness with all amenities.
- On route to Castle Mey and John O'Groats offering day trip passenger ferry to Orkney.
- Situated on route for NC500.
ALSO AVAILABLE: 3 BEDROOM STATIC CARAVAN
- Oil fired central heating.
- Electric cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing-machine, colour t.v. bed linen. Towels by request.
- Ample off road parking.
- A luxury 3-bedroom static caravan offers a double bed, 2 FULL size single beds. Max. 4 people.
- Shower room, toilet, washbasin and a second toilet and washbasin.
- Double glazed oil central heating.
- Spacious lounge area with free standing 3-seater and 2-seater settee.
- Large TV and DVD, FreeSat.
- Open plan through to Kitchen/dining area with free standing gas cooker, microwave, fridge and freezer, kettle well stocked crockery, cutlery, pans etc.
- Ample parking next to the caravan.
- Sorry NO PETS NO SMOKING.