Sorry no pets.
1st Oct. to 28th Feb. £400 pw.
1st March to 30th Sept. £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. S. Mileham
Tel: 07944498612 or 01641521461
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNovar is a bungalow which sleeps 6 (1double with en-suite, one double, 1 twin bedroom) set in its own grounds, decking to front with outstanding views over the Kyle of Tongue, Varrich Castle and Ben Loyal.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
- Tongue village within walking distance offers post office, bank, off licence/general store and fuel. There are 2 restaurant/bars offering great food and hospitality.
- Ideally situated for hiking, cycling, fishing, bird watching and photography.
- Day out to Durness offers, Smoo Cave, beaches, craft village (incl. chocolatier), golf course, restaurant, general store, fuel.
- Also Bettyhill village offers leisure complex for swimming, sauna, spa and gym facilities, post office, fuel, salmon/trout fishing permit available from The Store, beach (popular for surfing).
- Reay village has a golf course on way to the historic town of Thurso, Caithness with all amenities.
- On route to Castle Mey and John O'Groats offering day trip passenger ferry to Orkney.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Electric cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, fridge, washing-machine, colour t.v. bed linen. Towels by request.
- Ample off road parking.