NORTH DOWN BUNGALOW
Sleeps: up to 6 +cot.
Price range £375 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr & Mrs S. Parfitt
11 Devonshire Gardens, London W4 3TN
Tel: 020 8994 7576
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNorth Down Bungalow is situated on an elevated position with views over Blakeney Point National Trust Nature Reserve, the sea and the surrounding marshes. Blakeney Point is home to a large colony of wild Common and Grey Seals, as well as the summer breeding ground for many varieties of coastal birds. Trips to the seal colony leave from Morston and Blakeney Quays.
14 Dec, 21 Dec
- The Bungalow has a private footpath leading directly to the coastal path and sea.
- The substantial west facing garden (photo above) opens out onto natural heathland and gorse.
- Patio with table and chairs.
Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided in the price.
- The bungalow is fully centrally heated.
- There are three bedrooms and the property can comfortably accommodate 4/6 persons. One double room with an additional single bed, one twin and one single.
- The bungalow also offers a large lounge with ample seating and a dining table, television, DVD and CD player, and a stack of books and games. Fireplace (coal available locally).
- The kitchen includes an electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble drier and dishwasher.
- Bath with shower facilities and separate WC.
- Although not designed specifically for disabled persons, the accommodation is laid out on one level and is generally suitable for those with limited mobility.
A small well behaved pet is welcome for an additional £10 per week.