80 Victoria Street,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £280 pw.
Mid season £350 pw.
High season £395 pw.
Low season short breaks available - min 3 nights.
For further details please contact:
Eileen & Brian Chalmers
Tel: 01856 850183 or 07986323871
Address for correspondence:
Mousland, Stromness, Orkney, KW16 3HU
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNorday, 80 Victoria Street, is a self-catering holiday property in the heart of the picturesque and historic town of Stromness. The house is centrally situated near cafes, pubs, restaurants, and shops selling local produce. Also within easy access are the Museum, studio galleries and the renowned Pier Arts Centre.
- Other amenities in the town are the swimming pool with fitness suite, golf course and a short walk along the winding main street at the harbour you will find the Northlink Ferry terminal, Tourist Information office and bus links to the rest of the Orkney mainland.
- Built in the 1800s with comfortable accommodation for four on two floors, Norday was where the famous author and poet, George Mackay Brown was born in 1921.
- Living/dining-room with sofa, chairs, T.V. with Freeview, DVD player, CD radio, dining table and chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, kettle, toaster, ironing facilities etc.
- Bedroom 1 has double bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers and wardrobe, hairdryer.
- Bedroom 2 has twin beds, bedside tables, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Shower room with electric shower, shaver point, etc.
- Welcome tray provided.
- Towels and bed linen supplied.
- Heating by storage heaters.
- Electric included in price.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 to be paid by cheque or bank transfer within 3 days of booking with the balance payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Low season short breaks, minimum of 3 nights, may be available at £50 per night.
- Weekly lets run from Saturday to Saturday with arrivals to check in after 3.00pm and guests to vacate the premises by 10.00am.
- Late bookings may be available and payable at time of booking.