56 Penlan Holiday Village,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £150 - £250 pw.
High season £250 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Robert Owen
Tel: 01443 694933
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNoddfa (which is welsh for refuge) is a self catering pine lodge situated in the Penlan Holiday Village, near the village of Cenarth. The lodge is decorated throughout to a high standard and equipped to accommodate 4 people in two double bedrooms.
4 Jul, 11 Jul, 18 Jul, 25 Jul, 1 Aug
The Holiday village is set in 24 acres of woodland that abounds with a variety of wildlife, squirrels and numerous birds. It is an excellent base from which to explore the West Wales Countryside and coastline.
- Colour TV
- Stereo Hi-Fi and CD Player
- Car parking
- Fully Equiped kitchen
- Electric shower
- Electricity by pay as you use meter
- Launderette, children's play area
- Seasonal Facilities
- Open air heated swimming pool
- Entertainment, snooker room
- Take away meals, shop, bar, and bar meals
- Sauna and solarium
Attractions in the area include:
- Coracle centre and Salmon leap in Cenarth
- National Botanical Gardens of Wales
- Aberglasney Gardens
- A variety of Theme Parks
- Some of the most beautiful beaches in the country most with blue flag status.