No 2 Church Road,
Pets very welcome.
Enjoy England: 4 Star.
Low season £220 - £260 pw.
High season £300 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapA pretty grade II listed former miners' cottage built around 1750 provides accommodation that is cosy, comfortable and welcoming for everyone including dogs. The traditional charm of exposed granite, beamed ceilings and deep-set windows help to portray all the warmth, comfort and character you could wish for.
- Tucked away in the remote and simply beautiful far west of Cornwall the small village of Pendeen has so much to offer.
- It is 3 miles (4.8Km) away from the town of St Just and 7 miles (11.3Km) from the main town of Penzance.
The cottage is easily assessible from the coastroad (B3306) voted the prettiest in England, so making the journey will be well worth it.
- Pendeen allows you a chance to sample the slow pace of life of a close-knit rural community; there is always something for everyone to do and see. Days can be spent exploring the breathtaking sea views from the spectacular coastline ideal for dog walking, visiting the lighthouse or an underground tour at the world heritage site of Geevor Tin Mine, exploring several beaches and remote hidden coves with golden sand and the smell of fresh sea air along the dramatic and unspoilt coastline.
- Pendeen offers a local shop, post office, chip shop and several inns serving freshly cooked food and live local music.
- Or, should you opt for a night in the cosy sitting room has a log burning stove and the ample kitchen/dining area is perfect for wining and dining and is fully equipped.
- An open staircase leads up to a double bedroom and single bedroom with a spectacular view of the Atlantic.
- The bathroom has a rolltop bath and seperate shower.
- Duvet, bed linen, towels and beach towels are all provided.
- OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE TV WITH FULL DIGITAL FREE VIEW SERVICES, DVD PLAYER, WASHING MACHINE, FRIDGE, COOKER, MICROWAVE. FOR LONGER STAYING GUESTS A FREEZER CAN ALSO BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST PRIOR TO ARRIVING.
- Plenty of roadside parking is available at the front of the cottage that also offers a small courtyard garden.