Dumfries and Galloway
Sleeps: 2 (+ 2 on folding beds).
Low season: £280 - £320 pw.
High season: £360 - £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNithside Cottage is a traditional 1-bedroomed Galloway cottage on the bank of the River Nith. There are lovely views along the peaceful Nith valley, and the surrounding farmland abounds with wildlife.
19 Apr, 3 May, 10 May
- Located 13 miles north of Dumfries, 4.5 miles south of Thornhill and 1.5 miles from Closeburn village, Nithside cottage is well situated for exploring the many attractions and activities to be found in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Nithside Cottage is an ideal holiday base throughout the year with fishing, cycle routes, walking, golf, water activities and nature watching all available locally. The area is also famous for its many connections to the history of Scotland.
- Parking for up to 3 cars within the grounds.
- Outside storage for bikes.
- Garden furniture and bench.
- Lounge with wood burning stove.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Electric shower over the bath.
- Spacious bedroom with 2 single beds (can combine to make a super-king-size bed).
- Radiators throughout.
- Linen, towels and logs provided.
- 2 folding beds available as extra sleeping provision.
- Electricity usage paid for at end of rental.