NITH HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Meikle Creoch Farm,
Photos: Nith Cottage
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £204 - £400 pw.
High season £390 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jean Blackwell
Tel: 01290 338866
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNith Cottage
18 Mar, 25 Mar
This outstanding farm building conversion, located near the owner's farmhouse, has been completed to the highest standard, with solid oak floors in the entrance and kitchen, oak doors, beams, window shutters and cupboards. Nith Cottage enjoys glorious views from all south-facing windows looking across fields, river Nith to the Southern Uplands. This spacious cottage is all on one level and is suitable for the disabled. Nith Holiday Cottages is now on Facebook. Become our friend for special offers and news about the farm.
- Large farmhouse dining/kitchen equipped with electric range, dishwasher and fridge, has French doors onto the extensive decked veranda, with table, chairs and recliners.
- Utility room off with washing machine, tumble drier, freezer and biomass heating system.
- Lounge with stone inglenook fireplace and solid fuel stove, leather sofas, 42" digital HD TV with surround sound.
- Master bedroom with king size metal four-poster bed, digital TV, with en-suite marble wet room with power shower and under floor heating.
- Twin bedroom, with 2 single brass beds, TV.
- Main marble bathroom has extra deep whirlpool bath, with power shower over.
- The enclosed lawned garden is down steps from the veranda, and has a large separate safe enclosed children's play area to the side.
There is free loch and river fishing on the farm, and up to 2 complimentary fishing permits are available for the local fishing club. Other attractions include golf, over 40 courses in Ayrshire, walking, Dumfries House, Culzean Castle and the Burns Heritage trail. Pub/Hotel 2.5 miles.