NISTABEN FARM SELF CATERING
Cot available on request.
Sorry no pets.
Price: £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
mobile contact numbers are:
Kerry on 07776343728 and Lauren on 07833252788
Reload this mapOur recently refurbished two storey farm house was built in the 1860's and has been in the Flett family ever since. The accommodation is situated on the edge of the working family farm and is currently run by three generations of Flett's. Nistaben Farm self catering is adjoined to the main farm house, but has a separate entrance and private facilities. The accommodation is designed to sleep up to four people and is finished to a comfortable standard to ensure you have a relaxing, pleasant stay.
- Open plan kitchen dining and living area with wood effect Karindean flooring.
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances.
- Newly fitted shower room with Mira power shower.
- Box room for storage - with additional fridge/freezer.
- One double bedroom.
- One twin bedroom.
- One spare room.
- Bed linen, towels and electricity provided at no extra cost.
- Oil central heating.
- Designated Parking Area.
- Tasteful, clean décor.
To see our property in more detail, please visit our website (click website link above).
- Situated in Harray, the accommodation is in the perfect location to enjoy all Orkney has to offer. From this location, you can enjoy extensive panoramic views over the Harray Loch and the Hoy hills, not forgetting, the most spectacular sunrises and sunsets. From our accommodation, you can be sure to enjoy country life at its best.
- Whether it be fishing on the Harray Loch or visiting one of the many award winning tourist attractions nearby, you can be assured that your stay with us will certainly be a memorable experience.