Cot and high chair available.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £386 - £460 pw.
High season £560 - £680 pw.
Internet access Wi-Fi.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01926 855556 or 07976 706984
Fax: 01926 864862
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA beautifully renovated 400 year old oak framed Suffolk cottage situated within the pretty village of Middleton with its elegant church, thatched pub-serving excellent food and Southwold ale only five miunutes walk from the cottage.
27 Sep, 4 Oct
- Middleton is one of Suffolk's most charming villages. Situated midway between Southwold and Aldeburgh there is easy access to all of the coast's attractions including the renowned RSPB Minsmere Reserve, Snape Maltings and the lost town of Dunwich.
- The village is surrounded by gently rolling countryside and there are miles of walks along footpaths and across heathland.
- Middleton is ideal as a base for those attending the Aldeburgh Festival, Latitude at Southwold or one of the many other local events. It is only 3 miles from Minsmere and 6 miles from the lovely village of Walberswick, home to the British Open Crabbing Championships, village shop - two miles, and farm shop within walking distance of the cottage.
- Sleeping four and set back from the road the cottage has good sized gardens, enclosed to the rear, and parking for two cars.
- Internally the cottage has a beamed lounge with wood burning stove, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- The ground floor twin bedroom has an ensuite shower with wc whilst the first floor has a generous double bedroom and principle bathroom with bath and shower.
- Internet access Wi-Fi.
- Naturally there is central heating, free sat flat screen TV and laundry facilities.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Children welcome and one well behaved pet.