Isle of Lewis,
Sorry no pets.
Price Range: £420 - £450 per week.
For further details please contact:
Peter J. Morrison
Tel: 01471 822750
Mobile: 07578 252536
Reload this mapThis cosy traditional cottage is situated just 1.5 miles drive from Stornoway Town Centre and ferry terminal. Newly modernised and furnished to a high standard the cottage provides an ideal base to enjoy both the town of Stornoway and the island's scenery and rural delights.
Stornoway offers an excellent range of restaurants, pubs and shops. Gentle walks in the towns splendid Castle Grounds or a more energetic 18 holes of golf. At the local leisure centre you can enjoy a swim and work out at the gym, all of which are but 5 minutes drive from Newvalley Cottage.
If your preference is to get away to the countryside, it's also on your doorstep. Enjoy visiting the many historical sites such as the awe inspiring Callanish Stones, relaxing on the golden sands of one of Lewis's stunning deserted beaches or if your pastime is fishing, lose yourself in the abundance of quality trout lochs that Lewis is famous for. This is but a sample of what Lewis has to offer so please come and explore the island from the central base of Newvalley Cottage.
Local transport and tours available throughout the island. The local bus passes the house at regular intervals.
Accommodation on one level:
- 2 bedrooms, one double (king size bed) and one twin.
- Electric blankets and hairdryers provided.
- Oil central heating throughout with additional electric storage heaters, cost included in your tariff.
- Well equipped kitchen with ample dining facilities.
- Comfortable lounge with entertainment including Freeview TV, DVD and hifi system.
- Bathroom offering separate bath and shower.
- All linen, duvets and towels included at no extra cost.
- Guest car parking for two vehicles.
- Enclosed garden with barbecue.