Sleeps: 2 - 7 +cot.
Low: £350 - £420 pw.
High: £380 - £450 pw.
For a colour brochure with full details please contact:
Tel: 0288 166 1877
Fax: 0288 166 1956
Grange Court is a modern complex comprising twelve self-contained units of accommodation in the town of Newtownstewart which is steeped in history and legend. The town name is derived from Sir William Stewart and the ruins of Stewart Castle can be seen from the 18th century arched bridge.
Lying in the scenic Mourne Valley in the heart of West Tyrone, Newtownstewart is surrounded by open mountainside and wooded hills - including the curiously named hills of Bessy Bell and Mary Grey, reputed to have been named after the relatives of Scottish Planters, and the focus for some of Robert Kerr's most famous poetry.
The prices include:
- Three of the units have panoramic views over the Mourne River, and all units are furnished to a very high standard with a choice of 2 or 3 bedrooms sleeping 2 to 7 people.
- Each unit is fully equipped to include colour TV, microwave, fridge, central heating throughout.
- They have a spacious kitchen/dining area, living room, bathroom, separate WC and storage space.
- Most bedrooms are en-suite.
- There is a communal washing machine and tumble dryer on-site.
- Also on site is Aunt Jane's Coffee Shop, children's play area, and Tourist Information.
- All electricity (Heating payable by £1 coin meter).
- All bed linen is provided.
- Cots and high chairs available at nominal charge.
- Resident caretaker on-site.