Newton Low Hall Farm,
Newton on the Moor,
Travel Cot and High Chair available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £280 pw.
High season £400 pw.
Short Breaks Available.
GYPSY CARAVAN: Sleeps 2 (Ideal for older children).
Cottage and Caravan booked together: £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01665 575456
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStable Cottage has in recent years been renovated to a high standard and forms part of an enclosed cobbled stable yard. The cottage is spacious and has a well equipped kitchen/dining area. Having easy access to the A1 makes Stable Cottage the ideal location for exploring the wonderful Northumberland coastline with it's many castles, or the rugged terrain of the Cheviot Hills and National Park.
30 Aug, 20 Sep
- Newton Low Hall Farm is home to a herd of rare breed Berkshire pigs and a small herd of Red Poll cattle, as well as a variety of poultry and last but not least, two young donkeys.
- Guests are welcome to walk in the fields and woodland and enjoy the wildlife which frequent the burn and pond and of course, meet the residents who enjoy attention!!
- Large open plan lounge with kitchen and dining area.
- Luxury fitted kitchen with granite worktops.
- Large bedroom with two 'zip and link' beds.
- Bathroom with corner shower, WC and washbasin.
- Ample parking outside cottage
- Gas central heating
- Outdoor seating area
- Kitchen area with granite worktops
- Gas cooker
- Combination microwave
- Fridge and freezer
- TV/DVD and audio system
- Internet facility
- TV in bedroom
- Bed linen and towels included
- Large 'zip and link' bed, as one, or can be two singles
- Washing and drying facilities
Newton Low Hall Farm, Newton on the Moor,
Nr Alnwick, Northumberland, NE65 9LD
Sleeps 2 (unsuitable for anyone more than 6 feet tall).
Sorry no pets.
£40 per night (weekly rates available).
The caravan is available to be booked in conjunction with Stable Cottage to be used for additional family members, contact for rates.
Please contact Judith Webb using the contact details near top of page.
The caravan is situated in a wooded location within the garden of Newton Low Hall Farm easily accessed by a gravelled drive with onsite parking. Hens and ducks are free to roam in the garden and guests are welcome to walk in the fields and woodland to enjoy the wildlife or rare breed pigs, cattle and donkeys.
- The village of Newton on the Moor is within walking distance and the local pub, the Cook and Barker, is renowned for good food.
The caravan is small but is fitted with mains electric, has a pull-out double bed, which is shorter but wider than a normal size double, a pull-out table and two stools. Ample under bed storage and hanging space for clothes. Only a few paces away is situated a shower room with toilet and washbasin and a washing-up area with fridge, this was purpose built for the exclusive use of the caravan.
Facilities (On Site)
- Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Fridge.
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses.
- Bedding, Towels.
- (Shower Room).
- Outdoor seating/dining area.
- Washing machine, Freezer.
- Drying facilities, Parking.