Lon Towyn Capel,
Sleeps: 6 - 7.
Travel cot available.
Pets - STRICTLY by discussion/approval - EXTRA charge applicable.
Weekly charges from £280 - £945 pw.
For more information click on the "52 Week Vacancy chart + Prices" button, below.
For further details please contact:
Miss Julie Harrison
Mobile: 07970 66 20 14
Reload this mapNew Lodge is a charming, well appointed, and recently refurbished, 3 bedroomed detached cottage property, circa 1850; believed to be one of a number of Lodges to the former Stanley Estate.
- In quiet, backwater location yet easily accessible to the local sea-side amenities - being only 10 minutes walk to the Blue Flag beach, local stores and eateries of Trearddur Bay.
- Surrounded by country and coastal walks and stunning scenery, it has already proved popular in its first letting season 2009, and should also become a firm favourite with ramblers and nature lovers, during the autumn/winter periods.
- Spacious and comfortable accommodation arranged over two floors; with Master Bedroom and Family Bathroom on the Ground Floor, and two attic-style Twin Bedrooms on the 1st floor, and small child's sleeping area; giving a maximum occupancy of 7 guests. However, the Lounge/Dining areas are designed for 6 comfortably.
- Open-plan Living/Dining and separate good sized Kitchen.
- Fully equipped with: Oil Fired Central Heating, & Wood burning Stove.
- Dishwasher, fridge, double oven and hob, microwave, and washing machine (in the Kitchen); plus separate freezer and tumble dryer (in the Utility/Boot Room Area).
- Family Bathroom with bath and shower over, wash basin, WC and heated towel radiator.
- CD and I-pod Stereo. Freeview TV, and DVD machine.
- WiFi Broadband Connection.
- Travel Cot and High Chair available (free of charge).
- Gated access off Private Road, off-road parking for up to 3 cars.
- Stunning setting with large enclosed gardens, landscaped over undulating bedrock, with feature palm tree and distant views of the "Inland Sea," Penrhos Forest and mountains of Snowdonia beyond.