NEW INN HOUSE
New Inn Lane,
Stratford on Avon,
Worcestershire / Warwickshire border
2 dogs allowed at £25 each.
Low season £999 - £1500 pw.
High season £1000 - £2499 pw.
Weekends min 3 nights from £799.
Midweek min 4 nights from £699.
For further details please contact:
Nick Dalby, or Sue Bayliss
Mobile: 07810 770177 / 07810 770277
Tel: 01386 871166
In a quiet rural location, on the Worcestershire and Warwickshire border, New Inn House offers a unique retreat for friends and families alike. With accommodation for up to 10 people in 5 superbly appointed rooms, the house offers a wide range of facilities to suit all age groups. Centrally located, yet within easy reach of the M5, M40 and M42, it is an ideal base for those wishing to explore the surrounding area, including the Cotswolds, Stratford upon Avon, the Vale of Evesham, Cheltenham and Worcester. Whether you are looking for a short break or a week away from it all, we are sure we can cater for your requirements.
- Large Living Room with open fire.
- Family dining room with sun-room area.
- Fully fitted kitchen, Aga, electric cooker and Breakfast Bar. Aga is on from Oct to April.
- Utility Room.
- Bedroom 1 - twin beds.
- Bathroom - W/C with shower cubicle.
- Spacious Landing with reading area.
- Master Bedroom with en-suite W/C and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 3 - double bedroom.
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 - with twin beds.
- Family Bathroom with W/C corner bath and shower cubicle.
- Parking for 8 vehicles.
- Furnished Patio area.
- Extensive Gardens.
- All weather tennis courts / Basketball hoop.
- Large Trampoline / Tennis Table / Pool Table (coin op.).
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (36ft x 14ft) - heated. From last bank holiday in May to mid-September.
- with Diving Board and Slide.
- TV / DVD / CD Radio player.
- Bedding, duvets, linen and hand towels are provided.
- A washing machine and tumble drier are available for your use.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a microwave, and fridge freezer which should be sufficient for you stay.
- A cot and high chair are provided.
- Set in 5 acres with uninterrupted views towards the Cotswold Hills.
- Children's playground, swing, slide.
- The swimming pool is heated from last bank holiday in May to mid-September and is included in the booking price.
- The house has oil-fired central heating. A charge of £75 pw - £50 w/e, payable in advance, is made to cover the fuel costs.
- Electricity by meter reading. On your departure the meter will be read and any adjustment(s) made then to the charge.
- The wood burning stove includes an initial supply of wood. Additional supplies can be sourced locally, at your expense.
Places to go
- Prices and Availability can be checked by contacting us via email or phone.
- Prices are subject to seasonal adjustment.
Within easy reach of us there are numerous places to explore, from the rolling hills of the Cotswolds, to the Worcestershire Beacon on the Malvern Hills, architecture from the Tudor buildings of Stratford upon Avon to the majesty of Worcester Cathedral and Pershore and Tewkesbury Abbeys. For the Golfers there is a course a matter of minutes away, with a large number and variety of courses all within 15 minutes, whilst the fishing in Evesham draws annual crowds. - Please select an area below for more information.