59 High Street,
Sleeps: 3 adults and 1 under 16 yr old.
Small pet welcome upon request.
Low season: £300 - £400 pw.
High season: £400 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01383850847 or 07712765829
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNeuk Hoose is a recently refurbished Grade 2 listed building situated in a prominent position on Crail High Street, about 300 meters from the famous harbour. It has been finished to an exacting standard to provide you with a high level of comfort for your stay.
28 Feb, 7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar
About the location:
- Neuk Hoose is an extremely cosy, intimate house with character by the bucket load. If you are looking for wide open living space with acres of hallway this may not be your chosen cuppa, however if you want a holiday to remember you are in the right place!
- In past lives the house has been used as a hairdressers, the Crail police station and a fruit and vegetable shop. Each of these contribute to the house's unique, colourful and endearing character.
- Our catering service, if chosen, will provide you with freshly made food produced to an extremely high standard. All you have to do is decide what you would like to eat and relax.
- For your information; no smoking is permitted in the house.
- 1 well behaved dog is allowed in the house (limited to staying on the ground floor) at an extra charge of £15 per week.
- There is a wealth of places to go and things to do in and around the East Neuk and there is something for everyone. For gardeners there is the wonderful Kellie Castle and the Botanical gardens in St Andrews, and for the more creative try the Crail Pottery. Crail harbour is one of the most painted in the world, come and see many examples during the annual art festival.
- Families can entertain themselves for hours searching for sea life in the many rock pools of Roome Bay, building sandcastles or digging to Australia. Craigtoun Park by St Andrews is a great way to burn off steam with its adventure playground, boating pond and miniature pond.
- Animal lovers will adore the Deer Centre in near by Cupar, the Sealife Centre in St Andrews, the wild seabirds and all the shaggy dogs you meet on the beach.
- For all those golfers, you are never more than five minutes from a golf course, whether you are playing yourself or watching the professionals at the Open Championship or the Dunhill Links.
- HD TV, Freeview and digital upscaling DVD Player
- WiFi provided
- Outside seating area (bench)
- Wood burning stove
- Bath / Shower
- Selection of board games
- 3 bedrooms (1 double, 2 single)
- High chair
- Travel cot available upon request
- Child stair gate
- Dining kitchen
- Bed linen and bath towels provided
- Catering available
- Starter basket of Logs
- Starter tea and coffee pack
- Washing machine