THE NEUK at ARD CHOILLE
Bridge of Tilt,
Sorry no pets.
Prices from £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01796 481388
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Neuk at Ard Choille has been created with couples in mind to provide a luxurious, comfortable stay in the heart of Blair Atholl in beautiful Highland Perthshire. Private entrance with private parking and own garden area.
2 Aug, 23 Aug, 30 Aug
- Recently refurbished spacious, luxury accommodation with central heating throughout.
- Comfortable sunny lounge with views to the hills. Satellite Sky TV, Video, DVD.
- Internet Access / Wi-Fi available.
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen/diner with cooker, fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave.
- Double bedroom created with comfort in mind. Hairdryer provided.
- Modern shower room with hydro-massage body jet cabinet; heated towel rail, electric shaver point.
- Hallway with fitted unit for storage of sports equipment, luggage and outdoor clothing.
- Heating, lighting, hot water, bed linen and towels are included in the tariff.
- Garden furniture and rotary clothes drier.
- Garden shed for bicycle storage.
- An area of natural beauty, steeped in history; see red deer, red squirrels, capercaillie and grouse and visit the nearby Pass of Killiecrankie and the Queen's View at Loch Tummel.
- Within easy reach of all local shops, restaurants and facilities; the world famous Blair Castle, The Water Mill, golf courses, House of Bruar, Country Life Museum, leisure pool and spa.
- Fishing, pony trekking, country sports, walking, cycling, bowling; all available.
- Nearby Pitlochry offers a large selection of dining and shopping opportunities. Home to the famous Festival Theatre and Hydro Dam with salmon ladder.
- Perfect base for exploring further afield with Perth, Royal Deeside, Aviemore, Inverness, Edinburgh and Glasgow within easy driving distance.
- Excellent coach and rail links from Blair Atholl and Pitlochry.