Isle of Wight
Sleeps: 4 plus baby.
One well behaved dog (additional fee £15).
Low season: from £328 pw.
High season: £580 - £696 pw.
Changeover day - Thursday.
Short breaks November - March (min 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Elizabeth and Nigel Dack
Tel: 01296 661309 or 07870 522810
Reload this mapBuilt in the 1860's from mellow island stone, overlooking Alum Bay, with panoramic views over the Solent and Dorset coastline and up to Tennyson Downs. The gardens are bounded by National Trust land and the bay. Sit on the verandah and contemplate the sea in all its moods or watch the boats sailing round the Needles. Stunning sunsets. Wildlife abounds. The location is ideal for walkers, with easy access to the Coastal Path and Downs.
- French windows open into the living room and kitchenette with washer/dryer, electric cooker, microwave, toaster and fridge (including small freezer compartment), fully equipped for four people with dining table and chairs. The cane furniture in the living area gives a light feel to the room which is decorated in co-ordinating colours. There is a combined digital television/DVD player, a mini sound system and a variety of books, games and maps.
- We have provided a pay phone.
- The cottage is carpeted throughout with laminate flooring in the bathroom, where there is an electric shower as well as bath, and a heated towel rail.
- There is one double and one twin-bedded room and both rooms contain wardrobes and drawers. For your convenience, we have provided a hair dryer, iron and ironing board and a highchair. A cot is not provided.
- There are efficient storage heaters and an additional electric heater.
- The interior is maintained to a high standard.
- Bed linen, electricity and heating included.
- Towels are not provided.
- Changeover day Thursday.
- Open all year.
- Needlepoint has its own garden front and side with seating and a barbecue area.
- Ample car parking.
- Accessible by public transport.