MYRTLE HILL COTTAGE
WTB: 4 Star.
Low season £280 - £320 pw.
High season £350 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01550 777530
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map'This place is Heaven.' Lauraine, Essex
10 May, 17 May, 24 May, 31 May
'Perfect for a cosy winter retreat.' Pat & Andrew, Milton Keynes
Visitors to Myrtle Hill Cottage come for many reasons: to climb Wales' second highest peak or laze on Wales' longest beach, Cefn Sidan; to explore unspoilt Carmarthenshire with its dramatic castles and beautiful gardens, to take part in (or watch) a rally at Epynt, to cycle along the Brechfa trails or simply relax and take in the stunning scenery while Red Kites soar overhead.
Whatever sort of break you want, or whenever you wish to come, Myrtle Hill Cottage is the perfect base. Our Grade II listed Georgian house and attached cottage are set in the beautiful village of Llansadwrn, easy to find but a world away from the noise and bustle of everyday life.
We have made a list of favourite excursions and are always on hand to give any advice needed.
- The cottage has a large, comfortable lounge/diner overlooking the private patio and large garden which guests are welcome to use.
- There are two bedrooms, 1 double with 5ft bed and 1 twin which both have glorious views towards the Brecon Beacons.
- The kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, microwave and fridgefreezer.
- All linen, towels and electricity are included in the price and there are also extra towels for grubby dogs or children!
- To welcome you to Myrtle Hill tea and welsh cakes are laid out in the kitchen and a bottle of wine awaits you in the fridge.
- Fresh eggs from our own hens are available as are vegetables from the garden (subject to availability).
- The local pub - 100 yards away - provides a very warm welcome and serves good food. There are also many other excellent restaurants nearby.