1 School Lane,
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Pets welcome with well behaved owners (by arrangement).
STB: 4 Stars.
Low season £450 pw.
Mid season £550 pw.
High season £650 pw.
Weekend Rates Available.
For further details please contact:
Tel (E): 01330 833557
Mobile: 07831 556598
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMyrtle Cottage is a beautiful holiday home suitable for families, couples or groups of friends, ideal for a weeks holiday or a relaxing long weekend. Formerly an 18th Century stable, the newly decorated white washed granite cottage is spacious and well equipped. Conveniently situated 2 mins walk from the centre of Ballater it provides easy access to shops, pubs and restaurants as well as extensive walking and leisure pursuits in the surrounding hills.
20 Aug, 27 Aug
The cottage has many attractive features including a wood burning stove, an open fire, wood floors and spectacular views of Craigendarroch hill from the master and twin bedrooms.
- Contemporary well equipped dining kitchen with modern range cooker.
- Beautiful spacious lounge with Hi-Fi, TV, DVD and open coal fire.
- Attractive double bedroom with woodburning stove.
- Bright Sun room with views over surrounding hills, ideal for reading or snoozing in the afternoon sun.
- Stylishly decorated double and twin bedrooms.
- Bathroom with a large corner bath, perfect for soaking in after a day hiking in the hills.
- Shower room.
- Central heating.
- All fuel, power and basket of logs.
- Bed linen (duvets) and towels.
- Cot and high chair.
- Washing machine, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Garage with ample storage for bicycles, fishing tackle, ski equipment, etc.
- Patio and enclosed garden with furniture and barbecue.
A picturesque village on Royal Deeside which lies amidst dramatic mountain and forest scenery. Facilities include a golf course, fishing, extensive walks both locally and in the Cairngorms, a wide variety of restaurants and cafes, pony trekking at Balmoral, castles, distilleries, leisure club with swimming pool, mountain biking and skiing.