1 School Lane,
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Pets welcome with well behaved owners (by arrangement).
STB: 4 Stars.
Low season £450 pw.
Mid season £550 pw.
High season £650 pw.
Weekend Rates Available.
For further details please contact:
Tel (E): 01330 833557
Mobile: 07831 556598
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMyrtle Cottage is a beautiful holiday home suitable for families, couples or groups of friends, ideal for a weeks holiday or a relaxing long weekend. Formerly an 18th Century stable, the newly decorated white washed granite cottage is spacious and well equipped. Conveniently situated 2 mins walk from the centre of Ballater it provides easy access to shops, pubs and restaurants as well as extensive walking and leisure pursuits in the surrounding hills.
5 Sep, 12 Sep
The cottage has many attractive features including a wood burning stove, an open fire, wood floors and spectacular views of Craigendarroch hill from the master and twin bedrooms.
- Contemporary well equipped dining kitchen with modern range cooker.
- Beautiful spacious lounge with Hi-Fi, TV, DVD and open coal fire.
- Attractive double bedroom with woodburning stove.
- Bright Sun room with views over surrounding hills, ideal for reading or snoozing in the afternoon sun.
- Stylishly decorated double and twin bedrooms.
- Bathroom with a large corner bath, perfect for soaking in after a day hiking in the hills.
- Shower room.
- Central heating.
- All fuel, power and basket of logs.
- Bed linen (duvets) and towels.
- Cot and high chair.
- Washing machine, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Garage with ample storage for bicycles, fishing tackle, ski equipment, etc.
- Patio and enclosed garden with furniture and barbecue.
A picturesque village on Royal Deeside which lies amidst dramatic mountain and forest scenery. Facilities include a golf course, fishing, extensive walks both locally and in the Cairngorms, a wide variety of restaurants and cafes, pony trekking at Balmoral, castles, distilleries, leisure club with swimming pool, mountain biking and skiing.