St Margaret's Hope,
Well behaved pets welcome (sheep nearby).
Price: £300 pw.
Available May to end of August only.
For further details please contact:
Mrs May Anderton
Tel: 01856 831 428
Last minute vacancies during weeks:This property has been tastefully renovated to retain the character of a traditional Orkney stone cottage. (This does mean that the height of the entrance door is below standard).
It is set in 12 acres of farmland, with access across a field. It is suitable for all types of vehicle. There is a secluded beach and cliff walks nearby, with excellent views across the sea and surrounding countryside.
- The accommodation consists of a large sitting room / kitchen, together with a double bedroom and adjacent bathroom.
- There is a multi-fuel stove which supplies heating if and when required.
- Well controlled pts are welcome by prior arrangement.
- The cottage offers complete tranquillity, with plenty of opportunity for bird waching, walking etc.
- It is three miles to the village of St.Margaret's Hope, which has shops, a post office, pubs and restaurants.
- For the energetic, there is also a gym, tennis court, bowling green, and a 9-hole golf course.
- It is also within easy reach of mainland Orkney, a 5 mile drive over the Churchill Barriers.