Sleeps: 2 - 6.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £400 - £750 pw.
Short lets available, min 3 nights.
Please see Owner's Website for SPECIAL OFFERS
Pagelink: Can be booked with Courtburn Cottage (sleeps 2) opposite
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01890 771266
Reload this mapMuscovy House is a very attractive, traditionally styled village house offering spacious and comfortable single storey accommodation, with a private, partially covered south facing terrace garden.
- The house is located in the village of Coldingham, within easy walking of the village shops and pubs, 15 minutes walk from the sandy beach at Coldingham Bay and less than three miles to the National Trust Nature Reserve at St Abbs.
- There are plenty of activities locally including golf, bird-watching, walking, fishing and diving. Paxton House and Ayton Castle are just a sample of the wealth of local historic interest.
- Further afield is Edinburgh, a scenic one-hour drive, or alternatively, the Northumbrian Coast, including Holy Island and Bamburgh Castle, and the market towns of Berwick and Alnwick can be easily explored.
Coldingham offers good public transport links to Edinburgh and to Berwick-upon-Tweed with a main line east coast train service to London.
- 1 Double Bedroom with en-suite shower room and W.C.
- 1 Twin Bedroom.
- 1 Small Double Bedroom.
- Family bathroom and W.C. with over-bath power shower.
- Large living/dining-room with solid fuel stove and patio doors opening to Terrace.
- Well equipped modern kitchen and utility.
- All heating and electricity costs are included in the rental.
- Shops 200 yds.
- Freeview TV / DVD.
- Auto washing machine and tumble drier.
- Fridge / freezer.
- Large south facing part covered terrace with furniture.
- Duvets with linen and towels - NB not to be used on the beach!
- Free Wireless Internet Access (internet access not guaranteed to work with your equipment).
- Non-smokers only.
- Friday to Friday.
- Short lets available (minimum 3 nights, supplement may apply).
- Welcome Pack on Arrival.