3 Rowden Court,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Dogs welcome (£10 per dog).
Prices: £260 - £695 per week.
Short Breaks: £65 - £75 per night.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 023 92241452
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMUMPY'S COTTAGE is a small terraced cottage in a select development of Grade II listed converted farm buildings set in 1.5 acres of landscaped gardens on the headland between Noss Mayo and the spectacular South Devon coastline. Within the grounds there is a tennis court, games room and barbecue area for communal use.
13 Sep, 20 Sep
NOSS MAYO and NEWTON FERRERS are two beautiful unspoilt villages nestling on opposite hillsides of the picturesque oak-wooded River Yealm estuary, 10 miles south-east of Plymouth. there are two pubs in Noss Mayo and in Newton Ferrers there is a pub, small Co-op, post office, butchers and pharmacy.
THE SOUTH HAMS area is well renowned for its magical combination of miles of rugged coastline, secluded beaches, wooded estuaries and acres of lush green farmland with one of the mildest climates in England.
- Open plan downstairs.
- Lounge/dining area with flat screen TV / DVD / Freeview, electric fire.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge / freezer box.
- Double bedroom with TV / video / Freeview.
- Twin bedroom.
- Spacious bathroom/wc with overhead shower.
- Night storage heating.
- Tennis court in grounds.
- Games room - darts / table tennis.
- 15 minute walk to secluded sandy / coved beach.
- Short drive to a number of sandy beaches.
- Fabulous coastline and country walks.
- Short drive to Dartmoor National Park.
- Excellent choice of golf courses.
- Sailing and horse riding available locally.
- Historical city of Plymouth.
- 50 miles to Eden Project.
- Saturday changeover (flexible out of season or short breaks).
- Large car park.
- Bed linen included.
- Towels included.
- Dogs welcome by arrangement at £10 per dog.
- No smoking please.
- Laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Board games / puzzles / books.
- Short breaks available.