10 Dunns Lane,
One well behaved dog welcome.
Prices for 2013:
Low season £400 - £600 pw.
Mid season £650 - £750 pw.
High season £850 - £1000 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Doreen Ferguson
Tel: 01792 361487
Reload this mapThis attractive cottage is in the Mumbles, a picturesque village, on the coast, about 4 miles west of Swansea and on the edge of the Gower (Britain's first area of outstanding natural beauty).
The cottage location
- The village has many restaurants, wine bars and pubs to suit all tastes.
- There are several parks; two with children's play areas.
- Tennis, crazy golf, bowls, cycling and water sports are available within the village.
- Lovely sandy beaches are within easy walking distance and there are good public transport links to Swansea and beyond.
- The cottage is set well back from the road within a pretty garden.
- It is almost on the flat in a quiet spot yet in the centre of the village.
- It is near the promenade which runs right around the 5-mile sweep of Swansea bay.
- Shops, restaurants etc. are just around the corner.
- From the back door it is only a short walk to Oystermouth Castle.
The cottage has 5 bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room and sleeps 8 people. There is parking for 2/3 cars and outside seating for 8. The accommodation is as follows:
- On the ground floor:
- Comfortably furnished lounge with TV (including teletext and freeview), video, dvd, and wireless internet connection.
- Dining room with seating for 6 (extra chairs available in the kitchen), sofa, bookcase with a selection of books, videos and dvds.
- Kitchen with electric oven, microwave, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Built in breakfast table with seating for 4.
- Single bedroom.
- Shower room with wash-hand basin, W.C. and shower cubicle.
- On the first floor:
- 4 bedrooms: 2 doubles, 1 twin and 1 single.
- Bathroom with wash-hand basin, W.C. and bath with shower over.
- There is full gas central heating.
- Duvets, bed linen and bath towels are provided.