MUIR OF PERT CROFT
Angus / Aberdeenshire border
Dogs by prior arrangement.
Low season: £420 pw.
Mid season: £525 pw.
High season: £640 pw.
Short breaks: minimum 3 night stay, £110 per night.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01674 840142
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet in rolling countryside sheltered by the Grampian mountains near the Angus / Aberdeenshire border, this comfortable and airy former croft house is the ideal location for a great family holiday. Stunning uninterrupted views across fields can be appreciated whilst relaxing or barbecuing on the decking, and an extensive and totally secure garden provides the perfect play area for children. The house has been recently renovated to provide high quality accommodation with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The fully equipped modern kitchen provides seating for 6 people, with a separate open-plan dining area.
- Ideally situated to explore the Angus Glens and stunning beaches of St Cyrus and Lunan Bay.
- For the keen sportsman the renowned North and South Esk Rivers are close by.
- For golfers, 14 golf courses are within an hour's drive including Carnoustie, Stonehaven and the Royal Montrose.
- Close to many historic properties including the House of Dunn and Glamis Castle.
- Bird watchers will delight in the Montrose Basin where the Nature Reserve provides a perfect habitat for many migrant and resident species.
- Cycling - 2 adult bikes are available on request.
- Amenities of Brechin city 4 miles away.
- Kitchen, with washer, dishwasher, dining table.
- Bedroom 1, with twin beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 2, with double bed and extensive storage.
- Bathroom 1, with wc, basin and bath with shower.
- Hall leading to:
- Sitting room with dining area, leather sofas, TV/DVD/stereo and two sets of French doors out to decking areas with lovely views.
Dogs by prior arrangement; we request they are kept to the kitchen of the property.
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite) with wc, basin and shower.
Cot / high chair (no linens) available by prior arrangement.